Sparking/Surge Flirty Doctor Shu Kurenai X Shy Nurse Reader

Request by KaoruKenzaki555 thanks for your request...I hope you will enjoy it.

~Author P.O.V.~

The shy nurse had a strange feelings in her heart for the handsome yet flirty doctor and being a nurse she always instinctively attract towards the patients but nowadays seems like she is even more attract towards the doctor and now she is smiling while looking at an 50 years old woman and the woman bowed repeatedly to the nurse as a sign to show respect.

Woman : Thank you so much dear...I really appreciate your kindness, your husband must be lucky to have a wife like you child...you are such a caring young lady.

As soon as the young nurse heard the word "husband" her smile turned into a shy one but she herself didn't know why she felt so shy to even think about it because whenever she heard the husband word she always remember the flirty doctor.

Y/n : I-I guess so, aunty...

Woman : If you are not married yet then I would like to introduce my son to you.

The shy nurse was just smiling weakly as she got really tired after working for the whole day as today she had to look after many patients and as soon as that woman left, the nurse sighed heavily and rubbed her eyes.

Y/n : I wish I could sleep now.

She took her nurse cap off from her head and was about to sat down on the chair that's when another nurse come towards her.

Nurse : Miss Y/n...doctor kurenai is calling you in his cabin.

The shy nurse face turned red because she knew why the doctor is calling her.

Y/n : O-Okay...

She hurriedly walked towards the doctor's cabin and once she reached there she took a deep breathe before knocking on the door.

??? : Come in!!!

She heard a deep voice which makes her knees got weak but after getting courage she slowly opened the door and nervously walked inside.

Y/n : G-Good evening d-doctor...

The doctor shifted his gaze from papers to the blushing nurse and chuckled after seeing her playing with her fingers nervously while looking down.

Shu : Why so shy sweetie ? I didn't even did anything yet.

She bite her lower lip, trying not to blush because the doctor who is sitting on the couch in all black outfit looking so hot today.

Shu : Come here baby

The blushing nurse slowly walked towards the smirking doctor.

Shu : Sit on your usual place darling.