Quaddrive/Dynamite Battle Bunny Plushie Shu Kurenai X Reader

My birthday is coming soon 🥳 but this one is for my all sweet sugars 😋
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Night~
You was sitting on the sand and looking at the sky and a bunny plushie in your hand as you said.

Y/n : I miss you dad...Coco do you think he can hear me ?
You said to your bunny plushie whose name is Coco, you sadly smile because you know he can't hear you.

Y/n : Coco...you remind me of my dad, I wish he was with me all the time like you.
Your dad died in a car accident, you got shivers as you thought about your dad's death and all.

Y/n : I just hope you're resting in peace.

~|Flashback|~

Little Y/n was running around the shop and looking at the toys with admiring eyes.

Y/n : Wow!!!

Y/d : Don't run around kiddo.

Little Y/n : Ok dad...

Y/d : Good girl if you like something then tell me, I'll buy it for you okay ?!

Little Y/n : Yes dad and you're the best.
You smiled widely as dad chuckled and you wondering around but then you saw a bunny plushie, it was looking different from all the toys, you just couldn't stop looking at it suddenly your dad called you.

Y/d : Y/n...do you like it ?

Little Y/n : Huh ?

Y/d : I mean you like that plushie ?
He asked and you nod your head.

Y/d : Then why you didn't tell me, let's buy it.

Little Y/n : Yahhh!!!
You happily hugged your dad and he picked you up.

~|End of Flashback|~

You have so many plushies that your dad gave you but you don't know why you feel your bunny plushie special for you and whenever you talk to your plushie, you feel like he can hear you and tell you everything going to be fine.

You smiled and a couple of tears left from your eyes.

Y/n : Life is hard, I sometimes feel like a burden to others and sometimes feel like to giving up but I won't maybe something big is waiting for me.

You said and took a glance at your watch as you stood up and started walking towards your home while hugging your plushie.

When you reached home, you went inside and walk towards your bedroom as you put your plushie on bed then you went towards bathroom to change your clothes...after changing your clothes into comfortable one, you come out and lay down beside your plushie as you smiled and kiss your plushie's forehead while saying.

Y/n : Good night Coco...
After saying you fell asleep and when the clock come on at 12:00 am means it was midnight, something started to happen to the bunny plushie and soon he turned into a human.

Shu : Finally I come back to my human self...why she daily kiss me like that, omg it makes my heart fluttered...it's so hard to stay like this whole day and this necklace or bell whatever it is around my neck.

He removed that thing from his neck and put it in his pocket.

Shu Kurenai a famous legend blader he also known as Red eye because when he lost against free de la hoya he becomes red eye and forget his all friends that time he just hungry for powers...He even destroy so many Beyblade's and in tournament he destroy Luinor like Lui destroy Spryzen in past...but in finals he lost against his best friend Valt Aoi making him turned into his normal self, after this all happened he becomes a owner of raging bulls company but one day he went to the forest and he get lost there no one knew where he was right now...everyone tried to find him but no one can't find him but they just find a bunny plushie there so, they gave that plushie to a toy shop.