Neko Boyfriend

Let's start it...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You are walking towards your boyfriend's office, you love him a lot and you both get along well with each other and he never shout at you and always give you more time than his work...you fell for him since the first day you joined his company as his secretary but then he confessed to you and you accept him and now you became his girlfriend...now you knocked on his office's door and he gave permission to enter and you open the door.

Y/n : Shu...I am---

Your jaw dropped when you see the most unforgettable sight.

Shu : Is something wrong love ?

He asked not knowing what he looked like...you entered inside and quickly shut the door behind and locked it.

Shu : Y/n...why did you locked the door ?

You walked towards him and pulled him up to the office glass window and made him saw his reflection and his eyes widened seeing himself.

Shu : AHHHH!!! HOW DID THIS---

You quickly covered his mouth.

Y/n : Shhh!!! Don't shout...we don't want anyone hearing your voice and come to see what's going on.

He has cat ears, a long tail and fur on them looking so real almost like a neko.

Y/n : Shu

Y/n : Shu...how did this happened ? Who did this ?

Shu : I don't know Y/n...I really don't know.

Y/n : Then someone come inside your office ?

He started to think.

Shu : I think someone come here.

Y/n : Who ? Tell me the whole story.

Shu : When I come company early morning everything was perfect and fine and that time I didn't have these cat ears and tail but then someone come inside and then I don't know what happened.

Y/n : Who come here Shu ?

Shu : Naoki come inside my office and gave me coffee.

Your eyes widened hearing his name.

Y/n : The only reason for this all is that crazy scientist Naoki.

He growled loudly.

Shu : I swear If this is his stupid experiment then I'll kill him.