Unexpected Mates Part - 1

Let's start it...I want to clear something to those who have questions in mind...I will explain it to you in simple words.

Werewolf

A human being who has changed into a wolf or is capable of assuming the form of a wolf while retaining human intelligence.

Alpha

A Alpha refers to a dominant person or their behaviours, especially with respect to socially aggressive, hyper-masculine men.

Omega

The leaders being the "Alpha" male and female while lesser wolves are relegated to "Beta" positions with the "Omega" wolves.

Wizard

A Wizard, magician, sorcerer or sorceress is a fictional or mythical person who uses magic. This ability to use magic may be due to innate ability, training, or both. Wizards are often depicted as having a special connection to supernatural beings, such as gods or fairies, or such as supernatural beings themselves.

Witch

A person, now especially a woman who professes or is supposed to practice magic or sorcery, a sorceress. Compare wardlock, a woman who is supposed to have evil or wicked magical powers. Witches in black robes and pointed hats.

Pack

Werewolf packs are werewolves that congregate in groups. In studies of social behaviour, the highest ranking individuals is sometimes designated as the "Alpha". Members of the same social group may exhibit subordinate behaviours towards the Alpha.

Luna

A Luna is the mate of the Alpha wolf and normally has the same amount of power and status as the Alpha ( or more or less ). As the Luna, it is her responsibility to be the backbone and mother figure for the Pack, as well as the protector for the females and children.

It was a beautiful night and a little boy is playing with his younger sister in the garden.

Luna : Sora!!! Shu!!! 

Their mother, the Luna of the Pack called them and they both come running towards her.

Luna : Come babies...it's the time for the dinner.

They both left with their mother and come inside the dinning room just to see their father, the werewolf Alpha of the Pack was present there...everyone in the Pack respect the Alpha and love him more than their lives also the Pack love Shu and Sora as well as the Luna...there was only happiness in their Pack.

Alpha : How is my daughter and son ?

Shu : GOOD FATHER!!!

He said almost yelling.

Sora : GOOD TOO!!!

Then they all sat and started their dinner and after dinner they all went to sleep.