Chapter 40- Elvira's POV

Hey y'all so I decided on adding two additional chapters. A bonus and one to make sure that I had enough time to make everything happen.

And which that of course I need a day or two to write the next five chapters.

Please make sure to comment and vote

Luv you guys <3

******************

Dominico's mother really wanted to meet up at 6:30 in the morning but luckily he got her to change the time to 8:00 but that is still early.

It's 7:50 and I'm now pulling up to a small café.

Dom insisted that he would go with me because of how I told him about the risks of my pregnancy but I simply refused because he needs to take care of Aiden and I wanted some alone time with his mother, one on one.

I get out of the car and walked into the café.

I looked around to see if Liliana was here or not but she wasn't so I decided to sit down at and table and wait.

About five minutes later the bell on the door rang and I glanced up realizing that it was her.

I got up out of my chair to great her.

"Hello my dearest." She said wrapping her arms around me. I hugged her back and walked her back to our table.

We sat down across from each other and ordered our drinks right away.

"So Liliana, how have you been lately?" I asked.

"I'm doing wonderful, well except for a few things. What about you."

"Well I don't know if Dom told you but we adopted a little boy. His name is Aiden." I started.

"WHAT.  When?"

"We adopted him about a month ago now."

"Oh, I just can't believe Dom never told me. I've always wanted grandchildren."

I internally cringed at this one.

I should tell her that I'm pregnant.

I took a sip of my cappuccino to calm my nerves so I wouldn't freak out and not tell her or I would just ramble on the fact that I am pregnant.

"Well Dom was the one that really wanted to adopt him. I agreed only because I was infertale."

She raised her eyebrows at this one and asked "What do you mean, was?"

"Well I thought I was because of what happened with my past relationship but I guess I'm lucky because I'm actually pregnant." After I said that if on instinct I sent my hand on top of my belly.

I couldn't feel a difference in my size but it was still weird to say that I was actually going to be a mother. Well I already am but the type of mother where I give birth to my own child.

Liliana's eyes widened so much I thought that her eyes would pop out of her head.

"OMG IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA." She squealed.

"Yup. But don't tell my parents because they'd want me to get rid of it." I tried to hush her.

"What! Why would they want that?"

"Im the heir to my mafia and there's a 80% chance either me or the baby could die. And they would rather have someone is worthy enough of the role as capo that have another future heir." I sighed.

"Well that's too bad because I'm not letting you get rid of that baby and shouldn't you be on bed rest?"

"Yes but I'm going to wait till after the wedding."