Chapter 22- Dominico's POV

Fuck where am I going to take her?

Should we go to a restaurant or somewhere that's quiet?

Ooooo I know where to go.

I own some property that had a bunch of restaurants are on and I know just the one to go too.

I should call her.

It's only been a day but I miss her.

I'm calling her.

I walk over to my desk from the window that I was looking out of and grab my phone.

I start calling her but she didn't pick up.

"God damn it Elvira pick up your damn phone." I said to myself.

I called her two more times and she never answered.

Fuck it I'm going to call Marco.

And I did.

"Heyyyy bitch." He said from the other
line.

"Hey we're is Elvira I've called her three times and she hasn't answered." I asked.

"Oh she's still sleeping."

"What? It's like three in the afternoon." I said.

"Yeah that girl can sleep. Anyways why do you want her?"

"We have a date." I said.

"WHAT WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME EARLIER. BITCH I AHVE TO WAKE HER UP."

"Tell her to be ready at 6:00. I'll pick her up then." I said.

"Okey-dokey, bye bye." He said and hung up.

Jesus, can that man get any crazier?

My phone started ringing again.

I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey, umm so what should she wear because I'm going to need some sort of idea. Like is it going to be warm or cold and is it classy or laid back?"

"It's fancy and tell her to dress for the weather." I said hanging up.

He is so annoying sometimes. But I can't say that in front of Elvira because she would beat my ass. Literally.

All the sudden my door slams open.

"Now what the fuck do you want." I sigh.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way. Don't forget I'm still your father."

"Even though your my father doesn't mean I have to respect you."

"You do have to respect me."

"Not if your not respecting me, remember what you told me all those years ago. Respect goes two ways not one."

"Yeah and I'm respecting you but your not respecting me the way you should be."

"My ass! You haven't respected me since I got engaged to Elvira!"

"Yeah that's because we're her fucking enemies."

"But that's the thing this marriage was supposed to fix that. We were supposed to merge our forced with them but now you go ahead and merge with the Russians. Your a fucking disgrace you know that right, the whole purpose of this Mafia was to protect the people of Italy and America from the other Mafias especially the Russians. But when you and mama got married you completely ruined the whole purpose of this Mafia."