Chapter 2- Elvira's POV

Chapter 2- Elvira's POV(two hours earlier)

It was a Friday night and I'm back at the club. I never stopped to look at what the name was. the club was pounding from the music, the lights flashing of vibrant colors.

the only thing I known about this club other than many mafia's and gangs come here is that Dominico De' Medici is the owner. Dominico De' Medici is the itialian american mafia son. he's soon to be Il Capo when he marries.

when I first started coming here I didn't know that he was the owner but ever since he started watching me after I nearly killed a guy I started to look into him and found out that he was the con of the Italian American mafia.

I saw the look in his eyes when I was beating the guy to a pulp. the look wasn't surprise, it was more like a proud feeling like he was proud of me. I don't know what was going to happen after that but all I know is that he's been watching me for 4 years now and I kinda like it. it's not like that stalker stuff it's like he watching over me. he definitely doesn't know who I am but he's going to find out eventually.

I was dancing feeling free for a good hour and then I decided that I need a drink. in went to the bar and ordered a manhattan with an extra shot of whiskey. I knew his eyes were on me. More like glued on me. Once I got my drink I went back to the dance floor to dance for another hour and as soon as I stopped I left. I went back to the family mansion and ran up to my room. I quickly ran to my bathroom and took a shower trying to go as quickly as possible because I was super tired. Once I got out I put my clothes in the dirty bin and put on some pajamas and hopped into bed. I tried to think of anything but the only thing I could think of was Dominico. And eventually, I fell asleep thinking of him.

******************

Elvira's POV (now)

I was having the most amazing dream of living in a land of candy when I woke up from pounding on my door.

"Elvira wake up!" I knew who it was now.

"Dad fuck off, I'm trying to sleep." As I said that I heard the door open.

"Get the fuck up it is 1:30 in the afternoon, go take a shower and come to my office."

"Fine". I quickly got out of bed and went to take a shower. I stayed in there for extra long because I wanted to piss my dad off. After I got out I just threw on a black hoodie with gray Nike sweatpants. I quickly got to my dad's office and didn't even bother knocking.

When I went in there were many people from the mafia. Including my 2 uncles and my aunt. With my cousins and my younger brother. You might be wondering why I'm the leader of the mafia and my bother isn't is because my dad isn't one of those sexist people that think that men should only be mafia leaders. Well also my brother didn't want to be Capo because he knew he had to marry out of our father's choice and not love, but my dad doesn't know that and that he is gay. So really if my brother was the Capo we would have to marry a female. Mafia rules. Not my choice. But I'm glad that I can be one of the first women to be a mafia leader.

I quickly sat down in the head seat and listened to my father speak about the missing shipment we have and how it was the Russians. He also talked about how they have killed 20 of our men. That is barely a dent compared to out almost 300,000 men but it still hurt us.

"We need to kill those bastards." my brother said to my father.

"Calm down son, first we need to make a plan and get more allies." "Oh yea, speaking of allies, Elvira I need to talk to you after this so we can talk about alternatives to finding allies."