Chapter 38- Dominico's POV

A week later
***************

Four days.

Four days until we're married.

It's a shit show here.

Elvira hasn't met up with my Mama yet.

I haven't called back the lady for which cake we want.

Elvira hasn't even found a dress.

I don't have a tux.

We need a tux for Aiden.

Oh and we both haven't written our vows.

"It's going to take me two weeks to find a dress" My ass. I don't even think she thought about getting a dress over the last week.

Luckily we hand the wedding invitations sent out three days ago. The wedding is going to be huge. Well that's what all mafia wedding are like.

When two mafia leaders get married which like never happens they invite the entire mafia of both sides.

And from what I heard is that Elvira's cousins are coming. They have the nickname of "the seven deadly sins".

That should explain itself.

But I just can't believe that we're getting married after every thing we have been through.

Between Elvira getting kidnapped like three times and now adopting Aiden it's been crazy. And now were finally going to live the life that I've only dreamed about.

You might say what's the point of us even getting married.

Well there isn't one. Besides the fact that we both love eachother.

There's no point for out mafia's to merge.

There's no point for our money to combine.

There's no point.

But then you forget that we have a son now.

All these thought ram into my head as I'm holding back the hair of the same woman that I'm going to marry.

I told her about the Russians and she was actually happy about it. She was also kind of hesitant when I said that they don't know if Reece was alive or not.

But on the other hand when I told my Mama she was pissed. And pissed was an understatement.

I don't know if Mama confronted my father and I really hope she did. He deserves it.

But one good think that we got out of this last week was get started getting Aiden to sleep in his room instead of ours.

This week was chaotic and today really sums that word up.

Well and now. I guess I'll sum it up.

Elvira's throwing her guts up into our bathroom toilet for no known reason.

The last whole week she was fine. Running around with Aiden and playing his little games.

It was just this morning when she ran to the bathroom during breakfast for an odd reason.

I asked her what happened when she came back and all she said was that she gotten her period and needed a tampon.

And of course I believed her because I'm not a fan of all that lady vagina stuff.

Then after breakfast she went to take a bath and I was playing with Aiden to let her sleep.

But now that I realize it she probably ran to the bathroom in the morning because she needed to puke and then when she said she wanted to take a nap she was probably puking too.