01

first encounter !

" seriously i don't even know how you made it to college with such awful grades, pretty sure a toddler could score better than you for archon's sake. "

what an asshole, you met him for the first time and not even a hello left his foul mouth ever since. what a way to introduce yourself. is this the tutor professor miko told me about? talk about bad luck.

a friend of yours kept on bragging about his tutor saying that they get along well and his tutor's looks is a mere bonus. well yours isn't half bad actually.. when it comes to looks, but for the personality? you can't even rate him above a positive number.

" what are you waiting for standing around? i don't have time all day. "

archons. never once in your life have you felt rage over someone that you can't even fathom it no more. you wanted to embarrass him so bad he'll cry, but your grades were on the line, he was the only key to improve your grades. still

" who are you?.. " you tilted your head slightly, an innocent look painted on your features while looking at him with your doe eyes.

he stayed silent for a while, tracks halting as he fished his phone out from his pocket and tapped at his screen while you curiously stand there waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing.

he held out his phone to you, a picture of you on his screen. " stop with the acting, you look stupid, not like you already do. "

THIS GUY!

with a huff, you followed him inside the library. what an ass, not even opening the door for you like a gentleman should. well not like he is, whatever.

you sat gently on the farthest side of the library, it's quite quiet on this part than the most so you're guessing this man likes it more peaceful or away from people you guess. what a loner.