09

RUSHED FOOTSTEPS could be heard from the entrance of the campus, the chatterings and laughters joined together in a crowd full of students by the main gate

the sun was high up, blue skies adorned by the cirrucumulus clouds making the sky pleasing to the eyes of a h/c-nette gazing from the window.

you sighed, after the little situation with your cousin qiqi, the knot forming on your stomach has gotten tighter. you tried to ignore the feeling, but it won't just go away. thankfully, a few voices entered the room, ones you were very comfortable with.

" y/nnnn!! " hu tao beat the five in greeting you, itto shouted your name louder than hu tao right after, and so did childe, even louder.

" shut up you three! " lumine scolded, " just look at kaeya being quie— nevermind. " she goes on, but stopped when she spotted kaeya flirting with your classmates.

" y/n your secret admirer on twitter is getting popular day by day, you know? " itto suddenly say, making all your attention on him. kaeya also faced back to you and the others, and nodded at itto's statement.

" i'm pretty sure you know right? given that the anonymous keeps commenting on your tweets and it blows up every fucking time." kaeya laughed, it's not really a big deal to be honest, you think. " i won't be surprised if one day their follower count would surpass ours. "

you nodded, then shrugged at them. " i don't really mind it, it's nice that someone appreciates me to be honest. "

" plus i think it's cute too, wish i had one.. " childe joined in the conversation. lumine, along with all of you, grimaced at him. " are you seriously being humble what the fuck.. "

" that is so not childe " you remark, making the other chuckle and agree with your statement.

to be honest, you were quite curious as to who the anonymous is. unfortunately, you have no single clue of their identity.

the six of you strides towards the lockers, a routine every afternoon after school. but this time, you were greeted by a surprise.

on your locker, there was another note attached on a strawberry milk. the five immediately crowded you after you called out their names.