Being Gorgeous...*

Being Gorgeous-

DancerNwriter16

I recently read this story, and by recently I mean yesterday. I thought it looked like a good story and it is. What mislead me though was the discription. I know it isn't supposed to give too much away but the context lead me to believe it was a supernatural-type story. Like she wished she was gorgeous so hard that it was granted and she magically turn beautiful.

This however was not the case. It was more just an accident that set her face straight after surgery when she basically scraped it up really bad. As far fetched as it is. I like it. The writing is pretty good, but is still a tad rushed. It is currently in my library on my iPhone app, and I am still interested in reading it. I just think the plot needs work. If you haven't read it, I advise that you do. You know support her writing because as easy as it may seem, writing is difficult. At least for me. (I feel stupid now)

Overall, since it isn't far in, I give the story 6 out of 10 stars. Which is probably better than what I can do, so there isn't much room to talk. I'll keep reading and I will keep supporting because it's a good story. Not my favorite one, but definitely a good one!