Living with Damon and Stefan*

Living With Damon and Stefan

by Dark-Violet

I have been reading this story for a very long time. I think I started reading it when it was only 20 or so parts into it, and now it is like 60 or so parts.  

 :)  

Mostly because... This is hard for me to admit (not really)... I AM IN LOVE WITH THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!  

I am not the typical fan-girl, but I just shrieked. Literally, I was sitting in my uncomfortable computer chair and shrieked while I typed that.  

Anyway...   I remember, in my Serious and Depressed Rant, saying a lot about being against Fan-Fictions.  

Yeah, well.  

There is an exception with the Vampire Diaries. Mostly because Damon is in it. HE is so HOT (I can't really see him when I read the story, but that is besides the point because he is in my mind). Enough said.  

I can't even really say if this counts as a review because it is just me typing on and on about how much I love Damon Salvatore and the Vampire Diaries.  

:) Hee.  

Now a lot of Fan-Fictions I can't really get through because there is basically no depth, and they only get popular because it is a twist on a very popular franchise. So people love them, not because it is genuinely good writing, but because of the familiar characters that are just thrown in there.  

I am not going to lie, this is good writing but it isn't like amazingly amazing.  

Though I recommend this because I just love the twists she throws in there. She made up this character, Marni, as a 'sister' witch type girl to Damon and Stefan and I just love her. She is sarcastic just like Damon, and she is really smart too (just like Damon).  

And instead of everything revolving around Elena (who I must admit, gets on my nerves sometimes) and Stefan, it revolves around Marni and Damon. Who are much more enjoyable to read about because they are such interesting characters and she did a good job keeping the personalities the same to each character which made me really respect her (the author).  

So it is creative, and I like it because I kind of know what is going to happen because I have seen every episode and the story is based off the Television show; but also things don't ever seem to turn out the same so it still mysterious and unpredictable.  

I am still biting my nails wondering if something will happen between her and Damon because they have such a connection, but so far nothing real romantic between the two.  

Anyway, might as well make this official. I am rating this a 7 out of 10 because I usually rate on good writing and good structure. But if it was a personal fan girl rating it would be 64 out of 10. Any one notice the 64? 1864? Hello? Nothing? Okay, whatever. Get on with your lives then.  

It is pretty obvious people who love a certain franchise are going to love the fan-fictions... I guess I am not really all that high-n-mighty after all!    

And remember, Lady Gaga is watching you. ;)