Info

This story is not going by the original plot of Encanto, I may take some scenes from the movie, but overall, it will be different. The actual story takes place during the movie, but the backstory doesn't

Before you were born at all, your mother was extremely busy with work, as she still is now. She gets a break over the summer, because she somehow convinced her boss to let her have a break. Your mother decided to go to a small town in Colombia so she could calm down over her break. While there, she met Bruno who she instantly fell in love with. Bruno got her pregnant with quadruplets, including you, your brother, your other brother, and your other other brother. Bruno didn't think he could give you guys the best life, which is part of the reason why he went into the walls was to hide from your mother. Your mom found out and left back to New York, but it was even more complicated to live since she had 4 kids to deal with on the side. She never actually dealt with you guys though, because she always just pushed you away and got back to working. You and your brothers all have jobs that you always do around the house, so the place stays clean. You guys grew up to not be the best group of kids and definitely not the best reputation, but you were actually caring.

Character Info:

Y/N: 15, fashion maker person, I'm going to give you my personality since it'll be easier to write in.

Damien: Brother, 15, cook, sweet quiet bubbly

Dominik: Brother, 15, cleaner, annoyed protective caring

Marcus: Brother, 15, gets groceries and hunts, independent daring helpful

Mom: Mother, 48, CEO of tech company, cruel fake

Monika: Crush/Best friend, 15, loves music, loyal mean caring

Ruben: Best friend, 15, makes dollhouses and dolls, sweet gentle happy

Also I might give them different personalities when writing or the personalities change but yeah

I think that's all the characters if I come up with anymore, I'll post them here.