X

Btw this chapter is basically just Vincente x y/n and kinda just filler so yeah. There's one part at the bottom that's important, though. I'll put the first sentence of it in bold so you can just skip the first part of the chapter if you'd like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I choose..." I thought for a moment.

"Vincente."

Monika's face dropped and went from a frown, to a smile. "It's whatever, as long as you're happy I'm happy for you." She said, handing me the flowers. "Keep them, they go with your hair."

I felt a little bad, but she's probably just going to forget about it by tomorrow. Her memory sucks.

Vincente threw himself onto me and hugged me, I could feel myself blushing but ignored it. "I thought you'd say no." He told me, still smiling.

"Now come on, I wanna show you this place I found! I think you'll love it!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the forest. He soon found a clearing that was covered in my favorite flowers and had raspberry bushes, a clear water pond, and apple trees.

"How do you find these places?" I asked him, a little skeptical. "I used to run into the forest and pretend I was running away whenever my mom would yell at me." He explained as he rubbed the back of his neck. I laughed at him as I picked an apple.

I took a bite out of the shiny, red fruit and it was very good. "You have to try one of these!" I exclaimed, tossing one at him. "Alright!" He said, catching it and eating it.

After we finished picking raspberries and apples, we decided to have a picnic.

"I love you." I whispered, trying to make it so Vincente didn't hear. "What was that, mi amor?" He asked, smirking. (I don't even know how tf I came up with this character and this is turning into a Vincente x y/n instead of what I originally thought this was gonna be)

I began blushing at the nickname as he kissed me. I looked as red as a tomato. "Someone's blushing~" He teased, laughing.

I got a notification on my phone and checked it to see that it was my mom, telling me to come home?

"I've got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow! Love you, bye!" I said, waving and running back home.

————————————-

Once I got back to casita I saw my brothers and Camilo sitting at the table, whispering as if they were planning an attack.

"Uh, hi?" I asked, confused at least. They looked up at me. "Take a seat." Damien said. I laughed at them and sat down.

"We have reason to believe you have been seeing a man. As your love interest?" Marcus said, firmly. "That is correct." I said, leaning on the chair and drinking out of a water bottle.

They all blankly stared at me.

"Father, come in here please." Dominik said. I looked at them, trying so hard not to laugh. 'These idiots' I thought to myself.

My dad walked in with an intense face, staring at me. I looked around. "What?"

"I swear, if this boy hurts you at all I will crush his bones and use the dust as seasoning for my breakfast." Marcus remarked. I looked at him a little scared.

"Yeah uh, I'm just gonna go upstairs... um..." I awkwardly said, getting up and going to the nursery. Camilo secretly followed me. The door was locked, weird.

Camilo came up behind me and scared me, causing me to jump and fall back. "Don't do that ever again." I said, as I pushed him down. He was just laughing at how much I got scared.

I soon got into the nursery and laid onto my bed. I couldn't even get a moment of silence, because Dolores, Luisa, Isabela, and Mirabel burst through the doors squealing.

"Dolores told us everything!"  Isabela screamed. "You're so lucky you got such a nice guy!" Dolores exclaimed. "Woah, calm dow-" I tried saying, but they began planning my wedding.

Just then, I heard a knock on my window, Monika. I let her in. "Hey bestie!" She said, jumping in. "Hey!" I said to her. Just then, Abuela slammed open the door.

"Y/N, you're needed downstairs." Abuela said. I walked downstairs with Monika and sat down at the table.

"So, your gift ceremony is gonna be tomorrow. Since there's four of you were going to do it all at the same time." Pepa said. I looked at my brothers. Marcus instantly began texting his boyfriend the good news, Damien could care less, and Dominik was too shocked to react.

"Cool." Dominik finally said. There was awkward silence for a little bit. This always happens with us whenever we're at another person's house that we're not too familiar with.

Just then, dad came over. "For the rest of the day, though, I want to spend time with you guys and get to know you." He said, smiling.

My brothers groaned and Marcus put his phone away. "Come on, I have some cool things planned for us." Dad said, and we all got up.

Time for a whole day of hanging out with your father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OKAY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE U AND BRUNO VIBING AND CHILD AND FATHER.

I SWEAR I WILLMAKE IT INTERESTING <3

Anyways, till next chapter