Break-up 2

Adam woke up and was nasuceated. He had to deal with the physical and mental strains of the last day of school. One final exam and then prom and then....who knows. Adam felt that same emotion like the one he felt on the first day.

He walked slowly,keeping his head down. He arrived at school,ignored the people he knew and wrote his exam. Everyone rushed out and he stood there in the stampede and noticed the deadly gaze of Eve from across the corridor.

She walked up to him,phone in hand and gave him that disappointed look. She turned the phone and showed him the footage. Adam gulped from guilty. He got so drunk,he doesn't remember the lewd things he did.

"I thought we had something special. I thought to myself that I could try to love someone after my parents died. I didn't know....that.....I was just another sex toy. "

"You're not a sex toy."

"Then,explain this,Adam. It doesn't add up. Enlighten me. I'm very confused."

"I was helping Roxxy with her studies and we had a lot of beers. It was a huge mistake. I know I messed up but please forgive me."

"Why should I? What are we even doing?"

"I want you to be with me. It was just a matter of saying it."

"Then why didn't you say anything and why would you do something like this? I gave you my virginity!"

Ears started listening to the conversation. Eve noticed the staring of others and Adam saw at the corner stood a couple that caused this. A concerned Roxxy and a very amused Derrick. 

"Listen,I'm are done,acting like this is something real,just makes me wish you would get into an accident and die.  Grace said thanks and she hopes you're happy."

Eve walked away and stampede continued. All the teenagers and their cheers and smiles pushed him to the ground. His books was in a mess and he tried not to get his fingers trampled on. Roxxy bent down and helped him pick up his things. Adam looked her confused. He would have refused the help but he was deflated and out of hope. 

"I think I graduated,"Roxxy broke the ice.

"Good for you,"Adam said as he hurriedly picked up his things and left. He was at the door when he heard a masculine voice.

"Adam,hold up. Let's talk."

"I'm sick and tired of those words,you don't know how frustating it is."

"Me too. Roxxy and I are having a rough patch right now and I'm trying to be a better person. She seems to....like you. I'm cool with that...if you two end up together. But,I know you want Eve. I fucked up and I put the blame on you. I was being a dickhead. I'm sorry I ruined your life."

"It's oka-"

"No,it's not. I've been  a bully to you my whole life. This is the first time we talked and on the last day,sadly. I was never thoughtful and I'm the reason why we'll never be friends down the line. I just wanna say I'm really sorry,I truly am."

"I'm also sorry.  I was trying to help. I forgot I actually meant something to someone."

"Well,there's still a month til prom,may be you still have a chance to patch things up."

"I'll try my best."

"I guess I'll see you at prom,hopefully with a chick. Can we?,"Derrick said and gestured for a hug. Adam awkwardly accepted and in that moment they forgave each other. Adam held him for a few seconds and noticed Roxxy,with possibly loving or worried eyes.

Adam stopped when he saw Tony standing next to his car.He walked up to him and said"Hey,whatcha doing here."

"I'm taking you to the shop,we gotta discuss something important."

Throughout the whole trip,they never spoke a single word.

Tony opened the door,the pizzaria was empty. Maria was in the back,cooking something up. Tony pulled out a chair and sat down on his own.

"I got bad news,son. Maria and I went to the doc and did some tests on her. She ain't pregnant. She wasn't ovulating and it was a miss. I need your help boy,again."

Adam gulped,not out of excitement now,it was guilt. All his flings and sex education made him lose the closest thing he had to true love.  But,this has a great cause and reward behind it. He would be giving them a family,he would gain a business. "Listen,Tony,I can't do it. It's too much,I just finished high-school and I got some reflecting to do."

"I get that but I'm losing daylight. We need a kid now. I already got the papers for our partnership agreement,you get 80% of profits. I guess,I'll give you some time to think it out but until the end of the week,she starts ovulating on that day."

"Thanks,Tony,"Adam said as he left to walk home. He thought to himself about the irony of these moments. Returning to school was suppose to be the game-changer. Now he justs wants to quit.

"Well,if everything I do is wrong,the right thing to do is bring a life into the world."

A week later.

He stepped into the pizzaria,it was empty. He never looked down,he kept his head held high. He walked past staright Tony. Maria was by the stove making salsa,she seemed distracted. He grabbed her hand and toke her into the store room and locked the door.

"What's going on,Adam?"

"I'm giving you a child."

She smiled and began to cry,he quickly wiped her tears. Adam held her close and began to examine her curves. He untied the apron,messed with flour. He unbuttoned her dress from the back and opened her bra. Maria laid on the bed and undressed the rest of herself. She slid the dress out of her physique. Adam stared and gulped,out of pleasure,he finally got that boner.

He stood next to Maria,hanging. She rubbed him slowly,she grabbed his dick and swallowed. She mixed his cum with her spit,making Adam extra wet. Adam fingered,gave her head,massaged her bits and finally penetrated. He rode her in her comfortable positions,going fast and not letting go of her. Tony could hear the moans. He had her in doggy style and was about to burst. He rode her faster and clapped with their thighs. He came straight in and whatever dripped out was pushed back in.

"Thank you,Adam."