。1.6 。

-"Am I wrong?"-

-
"Am I wrong?"
-

"Wake up." Nova whispered to Natasha, pushing hair from the red heads face with a small smile on her face.

"Fuck off." Natasha grumbled back, eyes still closed.

"But you gotta wake up." Nova sang teasingly, kissing her cheeks a few times and then her lips, smirking when she felt Natasha force back a smile.

"And why do I have to wake up?" Natasha shot back, sighing happily out of her nose when Nova's arms circled her waist, pulling her closer to her.

"Because you love me so much and I'm bored as fuck." Nova answered quickly and the Russian huffed a laugh.

"You're like a child. A tall adult baby." Natasha joked, opening her eyes into small slits to look at Nova who simply grinned.

Leaning her head on Nova's chest, Natasha moved the tall woman's shoulder so she was lying flat on her back. Kissing the top of her head, Nova hummed in content, arms tightening around the red head. Natasha threw a leg over hers, pulling her closer before looking up at Nova who seemed to be falling asleep.

"Hey!" Natasha exclaimed, slapping her lightly on the forehead and Nova's eyes snapped back open again. "You woke me up to go back to sleep? Bitch"

"I got comfortable again. Which is odd, I'm usually wriggling around like a cut in half worm." Nova mumbled.

"Don't I know it. Always in the middle of the night, too." Natasha smirked.

"I'm like an owl." Nova grinned. "Adorable and never sleeps."

"You are, without the weird fucking legs." Natasha chuckled.

"True." Nova hummed, kissing her head again.

"You're making me breakfast now you woke me up." Natasha mumbled.

"Good. If you did, we'd have to live in a cremated house with a side of ashy bacon and eggs." Nova joked.

"Bitch."

"Am I wrong?"

"...no."

-

"Jesus, Frank," Fiona started, storming into the Alibi, "two assholes busted into our house looking for you and some car."

"They follow you here?" Frank asked.

"Where is it?" Fiona demanded.

"I was invited to participate in a business venture." Frank replied.

"What did you do with the money?" Fiona pushed, Kev and Nova watching the exchange side-by-side, Kev chewing a straw and Nova sipping a pint.

"That's just it, I wasn't given any money up front." Frank began. "I was simply promised that money would be shared with me, once and insurance claim was- was settled. Has that promise been delivered upon? No. No, it has not."