1. It's a Match!

Shoto felt the cold air touch his back as he silently walked down the street. 5pm was too early for him to be getting off of work, but today simply was a calm day and minimal criminal activity swept the city.

He opened his phone, checking the contact which read 'Mom'

'Hey I'm coming to see you' He texted her as he started heading that way.

"Oh Shoto, how have you been? Can I expect you to pop any children out anytime soon?" Rei teased as she cheerfully greeted him with a smile. She appeared so much happier ever since she left the hospital, finally dwelling in a home of her own a year after Shoto graduated from U.A.

His face blazed red, incoherently thinking about all of the women he could pursue something with these last couple of months, though he constantly rejected going on a second date with any of them in fear of not being able to give them the support they needed.

His father was Endeavor after all, he knew history wouldn't repeat itself, yet he was fearful that due to his lack of love in his childhood wouldn't benefit him when finding a longtime lover.

"Mom, I don't think I'm capable of doing that, I'm a male," Shoto spoke as the light line of pink still covered his cheeks. "After all I'm aiming to be the number one hero in the next couple of years."

Suddenly, Fuyumi walked into the room, holding Shoto's toddler nephew, letting him down she cheerfully spoke, "Oh Shoto, you're still so dense! It's never too early to settle down, if you meet the right one."

Shoto's little nephew ran over to him, giving him a big hug. A faint smile crossed his lips. Seeing the excited child so happy to see him filled his heart with joy, as the little one wrapped his arms around his legs that sat on the couch touching the ground.

'Will I ever be able to be a good father? I'll never end up like my old man that's for sure.' He thought to himself as he watched the child cling onto him.

Suddenly, his phone pings, realizing it was a message from his beloved class 1-A back from high school when they were all training to be pro heroes. He wasn't able to see all of them in the same place, due to privacy reasons and their safety, but he would try to make time for Izuku and Katsuki whenever he had extra free time.

He looked down to read the spamming messages,

'Class 1-A Bitches' The group chat read, not a thing had changed since high school, yet the group chat had been quiet dead lately; until now,

Pinky Pie: Hey besties! Just thought I would let you guys know that I made a reservation for all of us tomorrow night. You guys better be there ;) oh ps I got extra seats for those of you that aren't dating anyone from class. So bring a date!!!

Grape-Boi: wondering who I'm gonna bring this pro hero thing has made me a chic magnet ✋🏻

Birdboy: Reservations? Does this entail revelry in the dark?

Boom-Boom💥: I'm not going.

🦆Tape: Stfu yes you are

Big Red: Bakugo come on man it'll be fun! Plus you're my date it's not very manly just to leave me unescorted :(

Uwuravity: Reservations? That sounds like an expensive dinner bill.

Deku🥦: Don't worry I got you^ 😁

Boom-Boom💥: Who the hell changed our names in the group chat?

Pikachu: 😏

Ears: I'm blocking all of you.