7. New Beginnings

"So I would just like to say that the two of you are here because you have been selected as the godparents of me and Shoto's child!" You chirped, clapping your hands together.

Not even did your girl friends know about the recently confirmed pregnancy; but as soon as Shoto announced who he wanted as the baby's godparents you insisted that they would be over at his penthouse that night so you could tell them.

"What (F/N)?! You mean you're pregnant?! Me and Ochaco have been dating for years and haven't even made it to second base! You mean, you actually trust me with this responsibility?" Izuku gasped, tears forming at his eyelids as he took in the serious proposal you made to them.

"Tch, there is no way I'm going to be IcyHots little brats godparent." Katsuki responded, avoiding eye contact as he folded his arms together as he sat next to the green haired boy.

"But Bakugo, we're friends. Great friends even, and Midoriya, I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for me in my life. I could never thank you enough, so I want you to shine a light in my child's life for my gratitude." Shoto butted in, gently interlacing his fingers with yours as he shot you a small smile while he spoke with his friends.

"Hey Bakugo, I was wondering, would this change your mind? I was thinking of getting baby pictures taken in these whenever the little bean is born." You quickly run over to one of many bags that were sitting next to the door.

Shuffling through some items you bought at the baby store, you finally got your hands on the outfits you wanted to show the boys.

Walking back over to the group you revealed two outfits; one with Bakugo's black, green and orange costume that even had a replica version of his gauntlets on the wrists.

Next you showed them Deku's green and red costume, that even had the hood in the back of it.

Katsuki's eyes lit up as much as he hated to admit it. He was taken aback that his friends actually bought something for their child, better yet he had any idea they made baby hero merch in honor of him.

"Fine! But I sure as hell shouldn't be seeing the baby brat in Deku's outfit before mine. Oh yeah, and you can't expect me to be gentle with their spawn of satan bullies if they ever have any, I'll kick their ass." Bakugo responded his voice reverting to his usual angered one before the three of you could catch the twinkle in his eye. Maybe he wasn't completely heartless after all.

"Aww Bakugo, I didn't know you had a soft side. How sweet," You teased, as his teeth began to grit and he made his ugly snarl.

"Oh shut up!"

That was when you saw Izuku sprang to his feet, crashing into you and Shoto, holding you in a tight bear hug as he hurried his tear-covered face into the hem of your necks. It was such an honor knowing that as the Number One hero he could still have a place in his friends' hearts, because now you could not only be close friends, but share a memory family had together. To him, you were now his family.

"I couldn't be happier!" He finally choked out, his tearful emerald eyes shot up at the two of you with a smile from ear to ear.

Shoto and you exchanged a small smile as you embraced Izuku even more tightly. You laughed loudly as you gestured towards Katsuki.

"Come on Kacchan! Join the family in a big bear hug!"

"There's no way I'm hugging you weirdos."

You sighed aloud, "Well that's too bad. I guess Izuku's onesie will go on little bean first."

You had never seen a man jump to his feet so fast. Suddenly, he joined you all, gripping you guys tighter nearly to suffocation.

"Knew I could get you to hug us-" You smiled, followed by Izuku and Shoto's laughter at your joke.