3. Turn of Events

Once the two of you arrived at the venue, it was like something you had never experienced before. You genuinely wondered how your friend managed to put this together so quickly.

As you entered the building, you were greeted by a huge room, with ceilings as tall as a mansion. The room was dim, but lit by Christmas lights, which suited the atmosphere due to winter being shy with under 4 weeks left to spare of Fall.

Your eyes looked around in awe. You couldn't stop staring at the silk cloth that draped over the tables in the back, and the enormous open bar.

In the middle of the room, was a dance floor with a disco ball in the middle of it all. Adjacent to the dance floor was a huge stage for dancing, or performances. There was even a photo booth. Your friend Mina was definitely a girl boss for sure.

Shoto remained close to you, and you were beginning to feel rather comfortable, since he wasn't leaving you to go talk to his former classmates. The both of you laid eyes on the fake snow machine that greeted each and every guest as they walked in through the door.

"Would you like to meet some of my friends?" Shoto questioned, as the two of you inched closer to the middle of the room.

While you nodded timidly in compliance, you were soon approached before either of you had a chance to speak with anyone.

"Wow Todoroki you sure do clean up. Nice! Oh and hello there, what's your name? It's nice to meet you." Izuku said with a smile as he peered at the two of you.

You looked up at him and your mouth gaped wide open, in utter shock that the number 1 hero was in the same room as you for domestic reasons.

"I'm (F/N)," You responded nervously, feeling shy of the overwhelming presence of pro heroes in the room with you. "I already know you're the best hero around, it's a pleasure to meet you Deku!"

"Wow, looks like Hoedoroki's date followed through," A foul mouthed blonde said after your introduction. Standing right next to Izuku he rolled his eyes. "This place is lame. I can't believe I let Kirishima drag me out here like this."

Suddenly, the crowd of guests grew larger and larger, until a couple walking in caught everyone by surprise.

There was a short boy with grape-shaped hair, walking in with a woman with long slender legs, a model's body, and a designer handbag.

"Mineta how did you-" Everyone stated in awe, staring at the short boy with the beautiful woman that was so tall.

"I told you guys once I was a pro I would be a chick magnet. My dreams have come true. Isn't that right babe? Oh yeah, this is my girlfriend by the way." He informed the crowd as he terribly attempted to slap her ass, which was a complete fail. Instead, he managed to slap the back of her thigh, only for her to stumble in her heels and scoff in disapproval.

"I am so not doing this," She grumbled to Mineta, grabbing her bag tightly and approaching the door. As she did, she pulled out a small package that had a crushed up substance with a white color by the snow maker machine. "Take your shit, I'm leaving."

Everyone stared at the short boy for a moment longer in utter confusion as to what just happened.

"AYOOO HEROES! I SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE! I SEE POTENTIAL IN THE CROWD TONIGHT! THAT'S RIGHt, SOME BABIES ARE GETTING MADE TONIGHT!" A loud voice screamed into a microphone from the second level of the venue. It was the DJ who looked like an off-brand Present Mic.

Suddenly, a tall engine-like man stole the microphone and spoke loudly into the mic, "This is no place for fornication! No children will be conceived on these premises! Your vehicles are outside and we all have homes! Please don't ruin your reputation tonight and if you do hope to conceive please do so in the comfort of your own home!"