8. A Christmas Surprise -SMUT-

-Smut in this Chapter- 

(If you don't feel like reading the smut it doesn't really mess up the plot you can just skip after the second set of lines)

---

Christmas Eve had finally come around, after a long week of running Shoto's paperwork at his agency, Izuku and Katsuki coming over for dinner almost every night, and waking up sick most mornings, it was a day that would be well spent.

You had slept in this morning, which was a rare sight nowadays with all of the morning sickness you had been facing. Shoto had woken before you, but didn't want to risk waking you up until it was absolutely necessary.

He shifted over in the bed, brushing his hair out of tired eyes, watching how gracefully you were in slumber. This caused a smile to spread across his lips. He carefully watched the involuntary expressions you made and the way your face would scrunch up as you were deep in dreams. He was hungry for something more than just breakfast this morning. He wanted to give you the best surprise before Christmas was finally here.

His hand slowly moved out and rubbed small circular movements across the tops of your collarbones before slowly tracking his fingers down bAs he continued to caress your body, his fingertips slipping and bumping each and every curve that caught his attention, he hoped that by doing this, he would slowly awaken you. At last, he reached between your thighs and gently rubbed his thumb up and down against the crease.

This caused a shiver to wake you up in the middle of your sleep. You slowly opened your eyes, a smile crossing your lips as you watched him carefully study your features hungrily. You yawned, breaking your slumber as you pressed your forehead against his.

"Looks like someone is feeling frisky this morning," You whispered, a smirk crossing your lips.

"Only for you dear, would you like to take a shower before we head to your parents' house?" He questioned in a suggestive tone, to which you nodded, having an idea in mind what he had planned out.

"This is new for you Shoto,"

In response, he winked, pushing himself out of bed and saying, "I wanted to make the first time we remembered to be surprising." He flexed his traps, flashing you with his muscular tone, before the water began to draw from the shower connected to his bedroom.

In your mind, you've been curious as to what is behind the bathroom door, and you're more than willing to find out. The only thing you could think about was forcing your tired self from the bed, making your way to the man that awaited you within the shower curtain.

You gasped in surprise as you realized he was now fully naked and undressed, washing himself in the shower. In this moment of apprehension, you immediately started to remove the nightgown covering your shoulders. You inched closer and closer to the shower curtain as you yearned to see what was beyond.

"It feels amazing in here sweetheart, why don't you join me?" Shoto cooed seductively as he pulled back the curtain to reveal his steamed and wet face, his white and crimson dipped hair tangles falling into his eyes as he wiped away the droplets of water that were falling on him.

"How could I say no?" you said as you smirked, moving closer to where he was relieving himself of the dirt he previously smothered himself in.

Upon pulling you in, he caught you by the waist and slipped his arms down to your lower regions, giving your ass a good squeeze, as if grabbing you by the waist was impossible.

"You like that don't you?" He asked, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine as he inquired.

"Y-Yes!" You stammered, your breath hitching with the hot touch of the water jolting down your body.