4. Walk of Shame

A cab managed to pick the four of you up from the venue, to bring you all back to Todoroki's penthouse. It sat on the top floor of a large city apartment complex.

After you arrived, Shoto and your drunken self remained awake as Katsuki and Izuku passed out on the couch.

Shoto had a balcony outside of his bedroom. This overlooked the city. The two of you sat outside, peacefully listening to the sounds of the cars below passing by and people below talking and laughing as they passed by.

"Can you believe how crazy that was?" You laughed aloud, looking down at the polaroid that was taken of you and Shoto along with his two inseparable pals.

He scoots his chair closer to yours, examining the picture as he let out a small chuckle. "Bakugo isn't going to be happy when he sees this."

The picture was you and Shoto's foreheads pressed together as your drunken smiles plastered your faces, while Izuku had his All Might face posing for the camera, and Bakugo's ass cheeks mooning the camera.

You joined him in laughter. You thought about the normally angered man reacting to this photo that was taken while he was under the influence of alcohol and a mysterious substance.

"Yeah you're right, you may as well burn it while you still have the change." You giggled, turning your gaze to meet his mismatched eyes.

After there was a short pause, Shoto hummed lightly.

"I have never had a night like this before. It was quite enjoyable. No one usually stays around long enough for me to have fun and let's me really get to know them."

Those words hit you like bullets. What could he possibly mean by that? According to Bakugo, you were just some sort of side piece. Could there possibly be truth in his words?

"W-What do you mean?" You questioned as your voice hitched.

"You might think what Bakugo says about me is true. Though I have met a lot of women during my time as a pro, they just want me for my money or my fame. As shallow as it sounds, I only keep them around to fill the void of my touch deprived childhood. You haven't said a thing about my fame however, and you lived life unashamedly with me tonight. I admire that about you (F/N)." Shoto raised his hand up to your face, carefully rubbing his thumb against your chin.

"You mean I'm different from the rest?" You questioned in disbelief as you felt his face lean closer into yours, for his lips to meet against yours in a much more passionate, compelling kiss.

As the two of you broke away, he stood up, taking you by the hand, leading you into the bed room where he sat you down gently.

"Of course, now it's my time to show you how special that means you are to me, (F/N)."

---

Incoherent groans escaped your lips as you fluttered open your eyes. Your head pounded, and a heat wave of shock fluttered through your body as you noticed you weren't sleeping in your own bed.

You turned around to see the boy that took you out last night still sound asleep, gasping as you realized your body was no longer clothed, nor was his.

'Shit I gotta get out of here, I'm going to be late for work!' You thought to yourself, as you jolted out of the bed in a panic. You searched for your clothes on the floor in a frantic manner.

However, you realized there were burn holes in the dress you wore last night and your panties and undergarments were nowhere to be found. You reached over to the nightstand, grabbing your tinted sunglasses and placed them over your face, they had became a bit crooked, and you thought you had lost them from the forgetful events of last night.