Good Morning

Sarah's POV

6:27 a.m. the clock reads as I lay here thinking, twenty more minutes. I roll over and what do I see, oh of course, just my precious girl beside me. She is my sweet, little Lily.
"Love you." I whisper before leaving the soft, warm, safe bed that my girlfriend and I share.
My feet hit the cold, wood floor and I begin the small walk from our bedroom to the staircase. I make my way to the kitchen to make my love a fresh cup of coffee to start out the morning. As I'm getting a mug from the cupboard, I hear the small, little pattering of feet across the tile.
"Good Morning Love." I say turning around with the mug still in my hands.
"Morning. Making me some coffee?" Lily asks motioning towards the cup in my hands.
"Yes, I always do, Lil. Today is no exception." I say smiling over my shoulder before returning my attention to the coffee maker.
"Any special requests for breakfast?" I say while making my way over to the refrigerator.
"Nothing really, so long as I get to spend my morning with you before work." Lily says coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around my middle.
"Yes Miss Rabe, then I need to get ready for work and so do you. So a nice relaxing, quiet breakfast, then get ready for work?"
"I like the sound of that." Lily says showing me that smile I fell in love with just a few years back.
I prepare breakfast and we sit at the island to discuss our plans for today.
"What time do you have to be at set again?" Lily questions me with her raspy morning voice.
"I think at 9? I was told that I have to be in hair and makeup by 9:15. So I shall do as I'm told and will be there at 9:15. How about you love?"
"I have a late shoot, but I'm going to leave shortly after you just to hang out on set. I love the cast I'm working with right now."
"Ah yes, you have quite the co-workers, and they have an amazing privilege to be working with such a talented lady." I declare, give a slight wink.
We finish the last sips of our coffee, load the dishwasher and head up stairs to begin getting ready. Lily leads me by grabbing my hand and quickly dragging me up the stairs.
"Lily, love, what are you looking for?" I ask with my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth.
"My own toothbrush." She says pacing the bathroom.
"Hey, hey, right here, crazy." I mumble with my toothbrush still in my mouth, handing her her purple toothbrush.
"Clearly you were trying to steal it..." She says with trying to hold back a grin.
"Oh, after work, I have a hair appointment. The roots need a touch up. So, I will not be home right away, ok?" I say wiping my mouth with a soft white towel.
"My not so natural blondie." My love says while giving a smirk.
It's impossible to get ready in the morning with Lily loving to joke around, but somehow, I manage to get dressed and ready. While giving her a kiss on the forehead I say, "Have a great day!" I run down stairs grab my purse, slip on sneakers, and head out the door.