Your Cake is The Best

Lily's POV

*scoffs* A damn dog, real cute Sar, real cute. I think to myself, she wants a dog, at this time in our life. Really, she's an incredibly smart woman, but not right now.
"Lily!" I hear her whine from our shared closet.
"What?"
"Does this striped shirt look okay with these jeans? Also can I wear my green jacket? AND, do you think my brown crossbody is too much?"
"They all look the same to me at this point and don't wear that, I may just have to attack you with frosting and cake at the tasting today. The jacket, it's too hot Sar and the bag, I don't care. Yes, fine."
She glares at me with her beautiful, chocolate eyes and goes back into our closet.
"Let's go Paulson, we have to leave in three minutes or else we're going to be late!" I groan.
"Fine! I'm going... don't rush me Rabe."
"I have to, come on." I exclaim leaning against the door frame, all ready, keys in hand and everything.

A few seconds later, Sarah comes skipping down the staircase. She runs over to me gives me a kiss on the cheek and runs out the door.
"Let's go, slowpoke!" She yells behind her.
I can't help but crack a smile and roll my eyes while following her. We jump in the car and head over to the vineyards for the tasting.
"This is going to be great, I'm super excited." Sarah says while clenching my leg.
"I'm glad you're excited for this, this will be much better than sending out invitations, trust me."
"It better be, because that was a killer."
"This is fun for you because it has to do with food, I get it now."
"Yeah." She says biting her lip with a smirk.
"I'm trying to drive, don't do that little lip bite thing. It's really distracting, Paulson."
"I'm sorry." She says biting her lip again batting her long, black eyelashes.
"I'm not going to look at you."
I hear small giggle escape her soft, pink lips.

"I really hate paparazzi." Sarah says grabbing my hand as she sees a few off in the distance.
"But I do love some of the candids they get of us, they're kinda cute. You have to admit that." I reply happily whilst pushing my sunglasses up more.
"Sure, It's just annoying sometimes trying to do normal things. Other people don't have people following them with cameras going to taste food and cake for their wedding. I know we chose this, but it still bothers me."
"Me too, but this is our life, so let's embrace it and live it." I tell my fiancée.

We pull up to the vineyard and the car is immediately swarmed by paparazzi. I get out of the driver's seat and make my way through the crowd to get Sarah. She opens the door and is bombarded by questions for pictures and autographs. She happily obliges.
While she starts signing autographs,
"$39.99 fuckers, let's go!" she proclaims and I cannot help but bust out in laughter.
"That's 70 dollars right there!" I hear her shout.
"No, Sarah, that's 80 dollars rounded." I tell her before tugging at her belt loop signaling that we should go in and start the tasting.
"Actress, not brainiac, as you can tell." She says smiling widely.
"Come on." I say quietly while tugging the top of her jeans this time.
She gives the Sharpie back to one of the paparazzi and grabs my hand and we start to walk away together.

"Hi, Sarah, Lily. I'm Rosalind, we spoke over the phone a few times."
Rosalind is a taller woman, probably around my height when she's not wearing heels. Long curly brunette hair, very well put together all around. She has a very friendly smile that she flashes at the end of her sentence at Sarah and I.
"Yes, Hi. It's so nice to finally meet you." I exclaim while shaking the woman's hand.
"This is my fiancée, Sarah." I say stepping a bit to the side.
"Hi." Sarah says, stepping in for a hug.
Why did she hug her? A simple hand shake would have sufficed. My odd, yet incredibly cute fiancée... Oh my Sarah.
"Are you ready to finally taste the menu you have come up with for your big day?" Rosalind says in a very cheery tone.
"Yes!" I squeal taking Sarah's hand as I follow Rosalind into another room.

"Do you like it Sar?" I ask looking over at Sarah trying a piece of steak on her small plate.
"Yes, I like this more than the fish, but I don't want to have chicken and steak as the only options for protein."
"The chicken was ok, I could do without it if you want to do salmon and steak?" I suggest smiling at my Sarah.
"Yes, I like that idea." She tells me smiling over at me before leaning in for a quick kiss followed by her adorable giggle.