Chapter 9: Making It

A team.

"I mean, technically we have a team. We have Thunderwave."

DaVan sighed. "Do you really think Fresh King has the fight power to beat Reinhart?"

"Yung Penguin does."

"We don't know that? We don't even know him!"

"Yes we do. We met him on live."

"Whatever, stop arguing. We need a good group of people."

"I bet we could help." Ventus offered.

"Wait really?" B. Wells asked, turning around.

"You have time for that?" Said DaVan.

Ven smiled. "Of course. If Terra's ok with it."

Terra retracted his keyblade. "I gotta go, but maybe Aqua can join you guys. Ven's gotta have someone to make sure he's safe."

"Aw, c'mon, Terra! I always do fine on my own."

"Ven, this is The Hand we're talking about! They're ruthless! You need someone with you."

"I can help them."

Eraqus walked over to the group. "Terra and Aqua both have jobs. But my job is to keep the world in order from the darkness. If that means helping you, that's what I will do."

B. Wells grinned. "Wow, thanks a lot, Master Eraqus!"

"I'll be glad to help."

"So we've got, me, B. Wells, Ventus and Eraqus. Who else?" DaVan started.

"Umm, me?" Tommy chirped. "You forgot I was here, didn't you?"

B. Wells gave a sympathetic look. "No, no! We are not forgetting about you. You're on the team, Tommy. But... Shouldn't Billy be here too?"

Tommy's eyes widened. "Woah, I totally forgot! Can I go get him real quick?"

"Yeah, sure! We'll be waiting."

"Ok, thanks! Byeee!"

Tommy rushed off like a Looney Tunes character, making B. Wells and DaVan chuckle.

It was time to start building the team.
_____________________________________________

Tommy sped home and rushed through the door. He gasped as he saw his mom, Wanda, standing there. Hands on her hips, not amused.

"Thomas Maximoff, where have you been?"

Tommy put his hands in his pockets innocently. "Ummmmmm..."

"Don't lie, I can tell when you're lying."

"I didn't even say anything yet!"

"Tommy, that's enough backtalk. Where were you?"

"I was with B. Wells and DaVan!" He blurted out. "I helped them fight some ninjas working for Mr. Reinhart!"

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not! It's the truth! Ask Billy!"

Wanda sighed and called her other son over. "What happened?" She asked.

Billy went over to his brother and put his hand on his head, listening to his thoughts.

"He got Brandon... They went to Ven's house, everybody teleported to Evan's house... Gordon Cormier was there? Woah!"

"Focus." Wanda ordered.

"They met Jabez Z, he's a rapper... Got some cool weapons for B. Wells and DaVan... And they fought ninjas. Lead by Mr. Reinhart!"