Chapter Four: "I think I love you."

"Feelings rushing in like a flood..."
Friday
9 P.M.
Los Angeles, CA
Vanessa's POV

The night air was warm against my skin as I stood on my balcony looking at the cities skyline lit up. I had a cup of cold water in my hand a lot has happened this week, so I thought I'd have a nice night of relaxation before my uneventful weekend approached me I sighed I was lying to myself again my thoughts stopped as soon as a soft pair of hands began to touch me slowly making me feel warm inside, and outside. I bit my bottom lip his hands running up and down my sides giving me goosebumps my heart starts racing I could feel it pounding in my woman regions.  When he started to kiss my neck, that's when I lost it and started kissing him passionately.
    His lips were like velvet, and tasted so sweet I was intoxicated almost like a drunken state came upon me.
    Truthfully, if I wanted to I couldn't stop it. I wanted him so badly I need him.

     "I need you, Michael." I whisper softly gently gripping his collar on his shirt biting my lip gazing into his chocolate brown eyes. With a sly smirk he wisked me away to the bedroom, and began undressing me.  One by one my regions were exposed to the lukewarm air I watched him in awe at his impeccable talent with my body he was being, so gentle but yet passionate. Giving me everything I needed.

  As the night went on, the sounds of sweaty flesh slapping against each other and euphoric moans filled the night's ears. The sounds of desire, and newfound love blossomed like a Spring flower most importantly two people found themselves they found that even their differences they could overlook them.

  But sadly this was all in Vanessa's, and Michael's mind.....Only just a dream blinded by the reality.