From the ground up

Looking at her you see the big tattoo symbolizing that she is a siren and you walk up to her trying to keep your cool but you always wanted to be a siren when you were little. As Lilith was talking she allowed you to examine her tattoo on her arm as she talked to fl4k and Zane, “is your friend always like this?” she says where you are oblivious to them talking "only when she meets sirens or on a rare occasion new people." Fl4k says looking at you examining the tattoos "you wouldn't believe how much time she spent with Amara when she revised she was a siren." Zane says remembering you spending 90% of your time with Amara and learning all you could about her abilities and writing them down in a small notebook. "Well thank you all for the help." Lilith says and then more cov appear and you all start to fight once more, killing all the cov Lilith tells you 3 to follow her and she ends up at the door across from where you 3 entered to fight shiv as you got to the other door you pulled out your small read notebook “there she goes again.” you hear zane say. You roll your eyes at him and watched as Lilith phase walks thru the door to open it letting the 4 of you in the room. As Lilith and the others were listening to what mouthpiece had to say you were half-listening as you finished your sketch of Lilith's tattoo on your page. Soon Lilith opened the door to the droughts and you followed Lilith and the others out.

As you followed zane and fl4k Lilith told you to find the sin smasher chief and get the valt map from them. As you were running ahead you got to the Sunsmashers place and found weird what looked to be people but they were all dusty and stuck in a single pose with purple crystals coming out of the “hay Lilith I think the cov got here be for us.?” you say as zame and fl4k arrive seeing you examining the corpses. And right as they arrived some cov jumped out of the camp and you 3 fought through all of the fanatics, divinities, and pycose to get to the sun smashes chief, just to find him hanging upside down. “Yo, little help?” he says “hay shoot me down will ya, I like to hang but not like this, NOT LIKE THIS!” he said as you walked closer and looked at him “he seems like a bandit chief if I've ever seen one,” you say looking over your shoulder at zane and fl4k. Zane ends up shooting him down and he falls on his head somehow not snapping his neck. “Ah, my briefs are… ugh whoa, ho-ho yeah. Uh feet…work…good, nice to meet you.” he says while getting up and slightly stumbling “hay thanks if you hadn't come along I might be dead so what are you doing here,” he asks looking at the 3 of you “we are with Lilith and the crimson raiders.” you say  “you with the fire hawk  used to tun with Lilith back in the day, but you know im a bandit war chief {go sunsmachers} I mean I used to a war chief until my clan found that stupid alien junk I warned them not to mess with that crap but what do they do they tie me up and they take it o the calypso  twins not cool bro’s, well we should get out of here befor the cov get back, so we're all hanging these days?” “we are centered in a nearby propaganda center.” you say  “ know were taking come on let's get out of here ill lead the way even though im unarmed cant let them know your afraid and defenseless bro  BANDIT LYYYFE,” he says running off and you 3 follow hm as he leads you all back to the propaganda center he continues to talk but you dont bothere listening as you follow finding he extreaminly weird for only wearing a cape and briefs. He leads you to the skagg nest but lets you 3 kill the shok skagg at the bottom. As soon as you killed it he jumped down and ran to the propaganda center and meet up with Lilith. As Vaughn and Lilith were talking you headed back to your notes and focused on your notes about the crystalized body at the sun smashers camp. 

Words 762