Golden calves

{fl4ks pov} 

As we dropped (y/n) off at Ellie’s to wait for us we went to do something for Vaughn. He was tired of seeing silver cov statues all around and tasked me and zane to collect bounty posters of him and then take them to a printer that will make the statues for us. Driving with zane in the gunner we drive to a cov camp with the wanted posters all around and start killing and collecting the posters. I was killing and zane was running around collecting the posters and soon we had all 3 of them. As Vaughn was explaining how annoying the cov was, I got to the printer so Zane ran ahead while I finished them off. After they get printed and zane split them between the 2 of us and goes around destroying the old ones with Vaughns. To say the least, Vaughn was ecstatic about them so after putting a couple of them up we started to head back because knowing (y/n) they don't stay in one place for long. After a little, we got back and found (y/n) nowhere in Ellie's scrap so we started to look around. I was getting frantic. I don't know why but I just need her to be safe. “Hey f4lk why don't we look up here?” zane said pointing to the place where we got outrunners “yeah that seems like a good idea,” I say following him up with my gun ready.        {zane pov}  
   I asked Ellie where she was and she said that (y/n) was on a mission but fl4k looked frantic like a mother skagg looking for its new pups so Ellie and I decided it was a good idea to stall him while she was getting back here. 
  {fl4k pov}
following zane as he walked up he was glancing at me a lot I think he is hiding something “zane.” zane looks over “yeah fl4k?” he says looking forward but glancing back at me “are you hiding something. You’re glancing at me a lot.'' I say and he pales “NO! I'm just worried about (y/n) I hope she's ok.'' Zane says, looking back in front of him, and starts fighting. After a little fighting trying to get through I hear the sound of an outrunner but they usually don't come around here? Walking to the edge of the side of the drop into a skagg nest site I see (y/n) registering new parts from a cov outrunner. 'She left, I thought I told her to wait for us.'' I think and jump down to meet her with Zane tailing me. (y/n) turned around and saw us. She looked concerned. “HAY, (y/n) we finally found you where'd you go?” zane said with a stressed look “I thought we agreed that you would wait here for us until we got back!?” I say aggravatedly I grabbed her arm making her look at me “hey, I want to kill a guy for Ellie it wasn't even that far from here and besides look I'm fine.” (y/n) says, taking her arm from my grip “Ellie knew and didn't say something!?” i think “Ya she's a fine killer plus she got some good loot!” Ellie says in an attempt to calm me down while walking out of her shop “YA see theas are really good!” (y/n) yells in an excited tone showing me the guns she got like a chile showing their parents their favorite toy. We walked inside the shop and zane tested out the guns first to see with one he liked. Looking over i see (y/n) staring into the void and not thinking of much “Im. . .sorry. . for my outburst. I just wanted to make sure you were ok.” I apologize and look at the rocks next to my left foot. “Hey, it's fine, I would have freaked out if you went missing.” (y/n) said, giving me a hug. “(y/n).” I say , causing her to look up at me “don't ever put “loot” before your own safety.” I say grabbing her upper arms “I promise I won't.” (y/n) says but the moment was ruined by zane picking a gun and running over shoving me to go get one too. As i was firing i could only cinda hear zanes and (y/n) conversation but i stopped firing when i hurd “your really important to him. . . . and me.” zane said while talking to (y/n). I grab the gun that would cause the most pain and then walk back seeing zane looking at the ground with a slight blush. I grab (y/n)s hand with my unoccupied one and say “all right we can go.” pulling her along to get in my outrunner. 

827 Words
Sorry about posting less i was in a big testing week in school and next week also, so posting isent gonna be freaked