background

How you met fl4k:
You where on a hunting trip and ran out of bullets and so you used your gun as a bat to kill the rest. You where waiting for your friends to come for you. So you spent your time In the cave the spiderants made for them selfs until you hurd foot steps and you dodent recognize them so you get ready to attack with your machete until a robot turned the corner with a gun and it was full of bullets so you where not talking chances so you ran to a higher point on the cave that had a way out. Jumping and geting over the edge all the while you hurd the robot runing behind you as you pulled your left leg over the edge he grabbed it and pulled you down clawing your ankle and that's when you hurd them say " I'm not here to hunt you dont run." They say looking at you on the ground siting as the crouched infront of you. "How am I supposed to trust you?" You say staring and then your friends arrive in there car "yo y/n you good who's that?" One of your friends yell you where about to respond but then ther car was blown up infront of you the the robot. "Well that was. . . Unexpected." He says looking over. Puting his hand out to you he says "well I'm fl4k and I'm sorry about your friends." He says glancing back over at the destroyed car. "Well I'm y/n and my ride is dead so can I travel with you if it's ok f4lk?" You say taking his hand and shaking It. He packed up your leg and then took you to his friends and there is where you meet the other 3.

Likes about fl4k:
- he is clue less at times and you find the really funny
-his pets are the beast part of being his friend and they really like you sometimes the rakks sleep in your pockets

Dislikes about fl4k:
-sometimes doesn't get the hint but that's on rare occasions

Pets you like ranked :
1 Mr chew
2poket rakks
3 broodless
4 meat thief

How you met the pets :

Mr chew
Wile you leg was healing fl4k would leave Mr chew with you for comfort and he became your fav

Broodless
They stayed with you once because Mr chew and they where there vary lovely

Meat thief
you ont up in the middle of the night to get water from your bag and meat thief pulled a gun on you and you yelled for fl4k and he yelled at meat thief

Words 446