Under taker

{y/n pov} 

As I was riding gunner with fl4k we arrived at the highway stop and I found a wanted poster for some guy I thought will lighten the mood because it’s been suffocating tension everence we drove off. “Hey, guys!” I yell getting the two attention zane looks like he saw a ghost “I found this you wanna do it?” you yell to them causing them to walk over and see the poster “maybe it would lighten the mood. You both seem really tense.” you say as they look at the poster and then each other “sure it seems like it would help!” zane says hurriedly accepting it and then Vaughn came on the radio and told you 3 what to do. Driving with zane on the gunner side you drive off and find the guy’s hideout, parking outside you exit the outrunner and rush it killing every psycho and finadic in site, and soon the undie-goblin came out of hiding and it took you, zane and fl4k to kill him “holy hell I thought Vaughn was kidding when he said that his underwear was the source of his power.” you said sitting against a pole and taking a breather “yeah me to goddam.” zane says and sitting next to you. “Yes they were quite a challenging opponent,” fl4k says as Mr. chew came over lying down next to you, and getting pets. “Hay zane.” you say “ya what's up?” he responds “at the highway stop you looked like you saw a ghost what happened?” you ask looking over to him “nothing.” he says not looking at you “I won't push,” you say looking back at Mr.chew. Soon after you all caught your breaths you jumped in the gunner seat and you 3 drive off.

[earlier] {zane pov} 

Soon fl4k stopped at the highway and I got out of my outrunner to go talk to (y/n) but fl4k stopped me as she walked over near the vending machines “listen.” fl4k says “ok.” I respond “you are not to hide secrets from me I heard your conversation with (y/n).” he says standing in front of me “ok and.?” I say confused “she is with ME. you got that.” he says looking at me and Mr. chew gives a little growl to me “ok I understand.” I say before (y/n) calls us over thankfully fl4k is starting to freak me out but I won't let him get in my way of liking (y/n).

420 words :○