Cult following

As you are walking with fl4k and zane to Ellie’s scrap to get a catch a ride set up. As you 3 entered you see (ellies intro plays) you, fl4k and zane entered and fl4k introduced the 3 of you calling you a siren fangirl. “HAY im not like that,” you say “tell that to Amara.” zane said looking away with a smug look. And that earned him a small rock to the back of the head. Then f4lk started walking away to go get an outrunner for the catch a ride with you following like a baby duck and zane followed suit.  Fighting through some cov to get the outrunners you manage to run through the fastest and get to where the outrunners are. With cov driving 3 of them around like little kids one started to drive by you and you managed to get close enough to hijack the outrunner pulling the cov out and taking it driving around and then see zane and fl4k was sharing one because zane couldn’t get one so with the 2 outrunners you drove them over to the shop and got them registered in your accounts. After doing that fl4k got his out and you called shotgun with him he didn’t mind you tagging with him in the gunner seat Zane ended up driving behind you 2. As you 3 got closer to the holy broadcast center you hired the voices of the “twin gods.” as people called them on the radio. Then you hear mouthpiece on the radio and he started talking- more like yelling “reminds me of my 8th-grade math teacher.” you say to fl4k he did a little heh but you thought it was kinda cute. Soon you arrived at the center and you hear the tail end of a live the twin gods just ended “they seem. . . persuasive.” you say looking at fl4k as you walked up to the entrance to the center not looking for an answer. After fighting through the tuff groups of fanatics and psychos and tinks you were examining more crystalized bodies that were out front. You were called by fl4k and you ran to cash up and ran ahead and hen you were passing by the big speakers you saw the LEDs start going up you thought nothing good was going to come from that so you managed to evade the sonic boost then having to start fighting cov that where on the other side.  soon and through a few more sonic base boosts you 3 finally make it to Mouthpiece.  After 1 too many close calls, you 3 finally defeat Mouthpiece and then the calypso twins show up in video form. They start talking you just study them there are moments how troy stays quiet for the most part and tyreen does most of the talking and then they show a video of tyreen draining the life force of one of their followers casing the crystallized body out front. They finish what they were talking about and you pick up the valt map “ok let’s get this to Lilith you say running ahead of the others. 

Words 527