Bad Reception

While fl4k and zane delivered the vault map you were selling some guns you picked up and also scraped some for parts (you like to tinker) and after you were done you saw claptrap passing around looking concerned “hay claptrap what '''s up with you?” you ask “recruit!! You have to help me! I…I LOST MY ANTENA Waga Hhhh!” claptrap says “aww don’t worry i'll get some new ones for you would that help?” you say crouching to his level trying to comfort him “you would do that for me?” claptrap says “yes I would and i'll get zane and fl4k to help.” you say and then hear “what are we helping with?” and feel fl4k hugging you from behind (he is very big compared to you) first his arms were on your shoulders but they drifted to your waist as you stood up “were helping claptrap find new antennas.” you say looking at zane and up at fl4k who then sets his chin on the top of your head “alright then.” fl4k says and you 3 head off you riding with fl4k as you 3 head off. Coming up on an echo transponder you climb up it while zane and fl4k fiend off some of your thoughts flying things and cov. You destroy the transponder and grab the antenna for you to jump down and you 3 head off to the next place. Coming up on a small cave under a jump, you see electrified water and a dead cov with a spork coming out of his eye. You were about to grab it when zane shot off the generator “you forget about the water?” zane says looking at you and you watch fl4k get the sport. Going for the next one you ride with zane as you find a trap door you watch fl4k drive up high and then jump off a ledge and open the door you 3 enter with zane finding the hanger and taking it with him. With you driving this time you 3 drive and find a weird psycho with a tinfoil hat “hay i'll go get the last one yall deal with this.” you say and hop back in an outrunner and drive off. Finding a little shack you get near it and the door closes on you but thankfully so because of the minny gun posted you managed to throw a grenade in and close the door destroying it and quickly realized what you had to do to get it back up the door opens again and you run and slide getting in and you kill the badass tink that was in there and taking an umbrella that was strapped to the toilet. Heading back you meet up with zane and fl4k looking like kids that need to choose between which parent to go within the divorce. Not wanting to know, give claptrap the piece you had and then he let you choose which one he would have on at all times (you gave him the tin hat) . He was overjoyed and thanked the 3 of you. 

Words 518