Chapter 21

At jolpaiguri

Pupe's mom is serving food at the dining table.After sometime Soi came
To meet her mom and also they are discussing about pupe( Sharmila).

Maa,(mom) di is so busy in her work that she couldn't have time to talk to us.Soi said while pouting.

Di only calls me two times in a week.I
am really missing her.di always helps me to everything and now I have to do it myself alone. Soi said while giving a sheepish smile.

Do you expect her to do all your work
To the entire life? Pupe's mom said and frowned.

No maa(mom) I didn't mean to say that I am just joking. Soi said while she is scared.

Don't expect that anyone will do your work through the entire life.Pupe's mom said

No ma (mom) its not like that you keeps on scolding me for silly things.
Soi said acting like crying baby.

Don't speak such silly things you will not get scolded. Pupe's mom said.

Maa(mom) I really miss my di don't you feel our house is so empty without her.soi said

Tears coming from pupe's mom's eyes.

Yes I feel alone but I can't forbid her.that she will not do her work and stay at home,no. Pupe's mom said.

Maa, can't we tell her stay with us for seven days.atleast seven days. Soi said

I depends on her work Sona(darling). pupe's mom said

Last week I called her she told me that she is too busy in her work that it is very difficult for her to come home.pupe's mom said.

Mom today is sunday I think di is free today plss call her na.if she is busy then we will not disturb her. Soi said

Ok wait I am calling her.pupe's mom said

She is going to call pupe suddenly the landline rings.

Pupe's mom received the phone.
Hello, eta ki sharmila Chatterjee r bari? (Hello is this sharmila Chatterjee's house?) Leepika said.

Ha apni ke bolchen.(yes who's speaking)? Pupe's mom said

I am leepika Roy Siddharth's Roy mom. Leepika said.

Pupe's mom is shocked after hearing that its Siddharth's mom. and started thinking that she is going to complain about her daughter.

Apni hotath amader phn korlen kno? Amar meye ki kichu kreche? Apnader kno somosssa hoeche amar meye ke niye?(why you call us? Is my daughter did something wrong? are you facing any problem with my daughter?) Pupe's mom said worriedly.

Leepika started laughing listening her words.

No,no,no its not like that but beyan(in Bengali its a word used to call by groom's mom to bride's mom and vice versa) your daughter is a very good girl I have ever seen. Leepika said while smiling.

Pupe's mom felt a relief after hearing this.

We are coming to your house today evening.Leepika said.

Pupe's mom is again shocked.
You are coming to our house? Pupe's mom said.

Yes beyan we have something important to talk to you are you free today evening?. Leepika said

yes yes you can come. Pupe's mom said

Ok then we are meeting at evening.Leepika said and cut the call.

At evening.

Pupe's mom is making food i.e snacks to offer them. Suddenly soi came.

Maa,is someone coming in our house? Soi said

Yes, Siddharth's mom and dad.pupe's mom said

Whaaat? But why? Soi said in worring tone
I don't know.i am also wondering what could be the reasons.? Pupe's mom said.

Anyways its my pleasure that they are coming to our house. I will show hospitality as much as I could as we know that we are not rich like them.Pupe's mom said

Soi nodded yes.

Dear reader
(I will change pupe's mom name from to Deepika to Manjira.i will change in the character sketch soon.)

Soi and Manjira they are talking suddenly the doorbell rang.

They have came. Manjira said
Manjira goes to the door and open the door.
We have came.Leepika said while smiling.
Manjira smiled and said.
Asei jokhon porechen tahole kintu dinner korei jete hbe.(once you have came then you have to dinner with us).

They all started laughing and went to the dining room.

Leepika and kamlesh takes their seats in the sofa and Manjira introduced her younger daughter.
This is my younger daughter Soi.Manjira said.
"Soi"such a nice name. Leepika said.
They all talking and laughing and Manjira offered them some snacks
etc.
After sometime.
Leepika said "beyan there is an important announcement for you all because which we have came today.

Manjira gets suspicious to hear this.
What is it? Manjira said in worring tone.

If you don't have any problem can we make your eldest daughter our daughter-in-law by marrying Siddharth's our son? Leepika said

Manjira is shocked to hear this.She couldn't even believe that such a famous actor will marry her daughter.
After sometime
Will my daughter agree and also your son? Manjira said

We have made her agree and our son's loves your daughter very much its only because of her my son is successful today.kamlesh said.

Your daughter is a very good girl I have ever seen. She is the type of girl that every good person will marry her. Leepika said.

Manjira smiled.

Manjira think for sometime and said
If they are agree then I don't have any problem.but there is two condition.Manjira said

Leepika and kamlesh they are shocked thinking that what condition she would give.

What is it? Leepika said worriedly.
First
Today you all should have dinner with us.
Second
Before marriage my daughter will stay with us. Manjira said while smiling.

Leepika and kamlesh felt a relief after hearing this.
Soi is very happy to know that finally her sister is getting married.She also don't want her sister to suffer because of her.

All four of them went to dinner and discuss about there marriage date and the reception party.

Guys it's a long long chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.
Stay stunned
Thank you.
Bye.