Chapter 22

So enjoy reading

At Kolkata

Roy Mansion
At Sharmila's room

Sharmila is packing her all stuffs and putting it in her vip case.Suddenly she
Felt a hand on her waist.She turned around to see its Siddharth.He put
His head on her shoulder. She
smiled and after sometime she said

Ki hochche eta.(what's going on). Sharmila said.

Kno ami ki amar hobu bou ke bhalobaste parina(why,can't I make love with my would be wife?).sid said

Hobu bou, akhono bou hoini hobo( would be wife, till now I am your would be wife,I am going to be your wife) Sharmila said while packing her stuff.

How will I spent 1 month alone without seeing you? Sid said while pouting.

Its the rule that we have to stay away from each other before the wedding.Otherwise sometime bad may happen.Sharmila said worriedly.

Nothing will happen to me sweetheart.I will always be there for you. Sid said

No sid I will stay away from you 1 month before the wedding but I will unable to tolerate if something   bad happens to you. Sharmila said

I will really feel crazy for you when I will see you at the day of our wedding.
Sid said

You have your phone? You will call me when you feel about me.Sharmila said while smirking.

Yes but talking in phone and living in one roof there is a different right. Sid said while pulling her.

Yes there is a difference but we have to maintain that difference for our own good not for someone else.sharmila said in a requesting tone.
Sid nodded and after sometime

He pulled sharmila into him touching
Her waist.sharmila's one hand is at Sid's shoulder and another hand is on his back.She said what are you doing sid? He smirked and gave her a warm hug.she is feeling safe in Sid's shoulder and she put her head down.Sid is kissing her ear lobes then he touched her hair started kissing her  beautiful hair.He was about to move to her neck, she then said "sid it's enough we are not even married.we are going to get married.so please control yourself before the wedding. After the wedding I won't say anything to you".sharmila said while her cheeks has gone red like tomato. She was about to leave when he pulled her hand and said. " Okay I will compromise with you till our wedding although it's very difficult for me but still I will try to manage but after the wedding but I am unable to compromise I will do what I want with you.sid said while smirking.

Sharmila started laughing loudly.
Sid is shocked.
Hey why are laughing. Sid said

No nothing do whatever you like.sharmila said while controlling her laugh.

Now leave me. Sharmila said
Sid give her look like don't care and they are having an eyelock.after sometime
Sharmila slowly pushes sid and again goes to pack her stuff.

Sid smiled and staring at her.
Thinking in mind
I will make you completely mine after our marriage ONLY MINE".

Sid again stare at her smiling and left from there.

Other side

Whaaat? Sid is getting married with that middle class girl. Someone is saying.

Yes ma'am her name is sharmila Chatterjee actually she is his manager.
A person said

Tomake ami kichu tei sukhi takte dbo na Siddharth Roy (  I will not let you stay happy Siddharth Roy ). someone said while fuming in anger.

Its because of her our relationship are in this situation I will kill her.someone said

Dear reader

You was the update?
Plss comment whether you are liking it or not.
Who do think the person who is trying to ruin sid and sharmila?
Plss let me know in comments.
Once again thank you for 200+ reads
Bye.