Chapter-34

Note:
This chapter is all about the honeymoon of Siddharth and Sharmila. I will try to make it as interesting as possible.( Sorry if I use the wrong word). So I just want to tell you that if I have written anything in the chapter which is not related to honeymoon, please don't attack me. As I am not experienced in this🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Sharmila

Yesterday he just told me to pack the luggages. When I asked him that where we are going, he totally ignored me.I was like should I pack my luggage or not?But without knowing that where we are going is it to weird?
But still I am in dilemma that where we are going. I don't even know about this yesterday night also. Today morning he just told me to pack my luggages. If i again ask him he will ignore me so its better to do what he said. But I have the right to know that where we are going. Because i am his wife.

I saw him coming in the room.I quickly rushed to him and again ask the same questions.

Siddharth. Where are we going? I asked him

He just smirked at me and hold me with my waist and said.

HONEYMOON. He said huskily.
I was holding him tightly my face became red like a tomato and I completely hide my face on his shoulder and he just smiled and hug me back.

Seriously it is out of my head that after marriage people goes for a honeymoon.

I quickly pack up my stuff as well as his. Unaware of the fact that Arna has already put some of the revealing clothes in my luggage for our honeymoon.

We quickly arrived at the airport and after a lots of checking we are finally allowed to catch the flight.The guards are also around us when we are at the airport. I really don't like this at all because I want to live with my freedom. But yes because of the guards Siddharth is safe. His life is based on guards if guards  are not there all the fan will run to him like they have seen Justin Bieber.

Wait!What I am thinking like this? Am I jealous.

Why I am thinking like this. He is a celebrity he must have a fan. Because of the fan he is successful today.

We reached the Maldives airport. I was shocked to see this airport as well as the kolkata airport. I have never seen an airport before its my first time seeing this. It looks like I entered in heaven.Unaware of the fact that someone is watching me.

You haven't see an airport before right? Siddharth said

No its my first time. I said
Don't worry you will habituated with each and every thing. He said while holding me in my waist.

I totally understand that he is again in his romantic mood. If I forbid him to do so, he will make me more embarrassed. So the best thing is to just smile what he said and not to say anything. So I did that and we move forward.

We reached the resort. Here also I feel the same thing as in the airport. It was very beautiful as if look like a fairy land. I was enjoying the beauty of the resort as I am a nature lover. My thoughts are broken when he extend his hand.
I smiled at him and joined with his hand and we move to the resort.

We then reached our room. It seems like only honeymoon couple can use this rooms. We both keep our luggages at the side and was about to get fresh. Suddenly he asked me.

Wifey? He called me
Yes. I said while opening the luggages
Can we take bath together? If you don't have a problem. He said coming near my ear.

My face has become red like a tomato and I didn't said anything but he understand my reply.