Chapter- 27

Enjoy reading

Sharmila
I was sitting in my room.My heartbeat increase as time is passing, little bit I was sweating also because of nervousness.I don't know why I was feeling so nervous afterall, I know all of them but that time the situation is different and this time the situation is different. I was working there at that time but now I am going to be one of their family member so the situation is totally different.But I am trying to control myself to not to be nervous and adjust with the situation. I can do it. I have to do. Afterall that is going to be my house at present.Soi is trying to console me but I don't know I can't. Suddenly my aunty, and other relatives came to my room I understand that its time for the wedding.I quickly took a seat in the ashon ( a type of seat),and again they started blessing me. I don't know how many time they bless me. I chuckled.Then some of the men hold my ashon while I was sitting. Heat of the moment I was very scared that I will fall anytime but I have to hold one of them in his shoulder and with another hand I am hiding my face with two leaves.

And they started moving

And they started moving. I am started feeling more scared as I am holding one of them on his shoulder tightly.Then they came around Siddharth and again started moving me around him like a musical chair.After moving around 7 times
finally I came infront of him and still I am hiding my face.Everyone  especially my friend is shouting and hooting and asking me to show my face but I am shy.After a lot of shouting and hooting I finally show up.

I was still looking at the floor then Finally I looked at the face of my would be husband. He is really looking handsome in Sherwani. Although He looks handsome whatever he wear. He too looks at me and give me a smile and I also smiled. Then  he gives me a signal(close one of his eyes)and I am really shocked then I too smirked.is this a man or some kind  giving signal infront of everyone in his wedding. said by inner conscience.Then we exchanged garland 3 times and we both went to the mandap. The priest started chanting mantras. I did nothing only sitting beside him and he is performing  only the ritual what the priest is saying.After sitting for an hour and almost completing the ritual, finally the priest told him to put the vermilion on my forehead. I am becoming more depressed and tears started falling from my eyes I was about to cry but somehow I controlled myself. Finally he put the entire vermilion in my forehead and I closed by eyes and the priest declared us as husband and wife.

Siddharth

I am feeling really excited as now my princess is  finally coming and mostly how my princess is looking  must be like a queen. I am eagerly waiting for her to come suddenly Anurag gives me my phone it is ringing with an unknown number. generally I don't receive unknown number so I told him that I don't receive any phone now so I cut the phone. Suddenly I saw my princess is coming and started moving around me like a circle. Then after moving 7 times finally she looked at me the moment I looked at her face I was really spellbound at my angel she is looking  really like a queen with heavy jewellery all over her body  with heavy makeup and red saree. I was so mesmerized by her beauty  that I have already given her the signal she is probably shocked
and her smile faded. I smirked and she feel shy and too smirked. Then  after exchanging garlands 3 times we all went to the mandap and did all the things only what the priest told me to do and atlast he told me to put vermilion on her forehead little bit I can see her reaction that she is nervous and tears coming from her eyes  after putting vermilion I console her by touching her hand and she held mine
Tightly the priest declared us a husband and wife and in this way the ceremony occurred.

Author's p.o.v
Anurag is suspicious about that unknown call in Sid's mobile that he decided to pick up the call when the phone rings again.

Anurag
I am really feeling something fishy about that mysterious phone call. This time I will pick up when It will ring. After sometime again the phone rings with a same number. This time i didn't say anything just pick up the call and started recording." Hello, Siddharth Roy congratulations for getting remarried hope you both are not happy and very soon I am going to make your life hell I really thought that you will die after I had cheated on you but that time my plan backfired but this time I will win and will never let you both happy". The women said and cut the call. Now I am  clear that this person is none other than Meenakshi because I have recognised  her voice. Now I will not tell sid about this after everything gets completed then I will tell him till now i will look into this matter. Then I saw Arna is coming near me. My blood boils I have clenched my teeth. I quickly move away from her because  of what she did with me I still can't believe it that she is seeing someone else and all these days she is using me.
I still love her but what she did with me I can't allow myself to go back to her again. For a rich guy she broke our five years relationship. I just don't want to see her face now.

Arna

I am Raima are teasing  bro and sister-in-law after the wedding gets over. I am wearing a blue saree and some makeup and jewellery.

Suddenly I saw Anurag move away from us and busy with some phone calls.  With Whom  he is talking? Is he seeing someone else? Why not he will see? I have ditched him right?. Tears started coming from my eyes. He is thinking that I  have left him for another guy but  no one knows the truth that I am  going to leave this
world very soon. I started moving towards him he saw me where he was and move to another side. Then I stopped there. I know Anurag it's normal that what I did with you ,you feel betrayed but believe me I still love you and I want you to be happy. I don't want you to know the truth and became a burden  for you. You better find a good girl and move on with your life. Goodbye Anurag I will watch you from heaven.

Dear Reader
How was the update?
Do you think that Meenakshi will be able to ruin Siddharth and Sharmila?
Readers, I am going to write a separate book for Arna and Anurag lovestory the cover is given on my profile page. title ( I can't leave you)  you can check it out.
Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.
Thank you
Bye.