Chapter 24

One day before the wedding.

The girls are putting mehandi in Sharmila's hand. One girls asked
her.
Ma'am whose name should we write in your hand?

Sharmila remain silent after sometime she said while giving a light same.

write s in such a way such that no one can understand except me? Sharmila said.

The girl tried to control her laugh after hearing his.

Soi and Radhika they are looking at each other and tried to control their laugh.
Suddenly soi said

Di why don't you want him to see your mehendi.If he asks you what you will say? Soi said while smirking.

Then I will show him.otherwise let it be. Sharmila said while controlling her smile.

If you mehandi gets dark that mean your husband will love you till eternity. So keep on checking after applying it. Radhika said.

Sharmila glares at her as well as smiling.

Don't look like that cuty its true. Radhika said.

Ohooooo. Sharmila said

Hey you know I have told these things
To one of my friend at the time when she is getting married   and you know
After applying mehandi she keeps on checking   after completing 1,1 hour.
Radhika said while smiling.

Radhika, Sharmila and all others who are present at the mehandi started laughing after hearing this.

O my God! How much excited she is. Soi said

Really. Radhika said

Di don't be so nervous everything will
be fine. Sid will really love you. Soi said.

But I didn't  want this. I really don't want that their relationship will end like this. Sharmila said

Can you change your fate?. Rini said
Sharmila remain silent.

Look sharmila Everything happens whatever is in our fate. We cannot be able to change what is in our fate. Rini said.
Like that Siddharth is in your fate and you will marry him. Rini said.

Yes that's true.Everything is planned by God. But we didn't even know. Soi said

Monica try to divert them to come back to reality.
Hey  girls! Plss  keep your emotion inside and let's dance. Monica said

Yes yes let's dance. Soi said while dragging Sharmila.

Sharmila,Soi,Monica, Radhika and others started dancing and the song played.

Mehandi hai rachne wali.
Hatho mein gehri lali.
Kahe sakhiyan aab kaliyan
Hatho mein khilne wali hai
Tere maan ko jivan ko
Nayi khushiyan milne wali hai.

At night

Sharmila is reading romantic novel in wattpad suddenly her phone rings.
its Siddharth.
Sharmila is blushing while picking up the phone and thinking about the moment she spend with Sid before going home.
After sometime again the phone rings.
Now she picks up the phone.
Hello. Sharmila said
Hey wifey did you notice that I have been calling you 5-6 times. Siddharth said in angry tone.

O yes sid actually I have been reading novels so attentively that I didn't even see your call. Sharmila said

O really, so what exactly you  are reading that you didn't even noticed my call. Sid said while smirking.