Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s POV

"The master has arrived," I heard two voices say coming from inside the mansion.

"So good of you to come my beloved children," I heard a voice of a man say. I turned towards the mansion to see a man with short black hair, but there was something on his face that looks like a scar and I'm guessing he's blind. He stopped in front of the doors. The twin girls closed the door then went towards him and hold his hands then guided him to the engawa. He looked up at the sky with a smile appearing on his face then looked back down.

"Good morning to you all. The weather is strikingly nice today. Perhaps with a blue sky? It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira meeting with no personnel changes," he said. I saw the old man kneel down and forced Tanjiro to the ground by grabbing his head.

"I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Oyakata-Sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune," old man said. I'm calling him old man instead of Sanemi since he's very rude and needs to learn to respect children. Also, his attitude changed from being an angry dog to a calm one like he had been tamed.

"Thank you, Sanemi," the man said. He looked in my direction.

"(Y/N) since you're here you don't have to bow, and please call me Kagaya," he said. "My children, can you please introduce yourselves to (Y/N)." All the hashira looks at me.

"Shinobu Kocho," the girl wearing a butterfly patterned haori said.

"Mitsuri Kanroji. It's very nice to meet you," the girl with pink hair said.

"Obanai Iguro," the man with a snake on his neck said.

"Gyomei Himejima," the tallest man said.

"Kyojuro Rengoku," the man that looks like an owl and has flame-colored hair said.

"Tengen Uzui," the man with white hair and wearing accessories said.

"Muichiro Tokito," the boy with black hair that fades to mint green said.

"Giyuu Tomioka," Giyuu said. I have already known him since I met him in the forest.

"Tch. Sanemi Shinazugawa you better remember that," old man said.

"Yeah, sure old man," I said then I saw his eye twitch while I heard the others snicker. He turned to look at Kagaya.

"If I may, Oyakata-Sama...Before we start the Hashira meeting and deal with (Y/N), would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Tanjiro Kamado traveling with a demon?" old man asked.

"Right. I apologize for surprising you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko...I'd sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it," Kagaya said.

"Even though it's what you request, Oyakata-Sama, I cannot consent," Gyomei said while tears were coming out of his eyes. I'm not trying to sound rude, but does he always cry a lot?

"I, too, must firmly oppose! A demon slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable," Tengen said.

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Oyakata-Sama," Mitsuri said.

"I'm fine either way...since I'm going to forget anyway," Muichiro said. Giyuu and Shinobu just stayed silent.

"I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons," Obanai said.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Oyakata-Sama. I oppose it with everything I've got," Rengoku said.

"The Demon Slayer Corp's mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you punish both Kamado and Tomioka," old man said. Wait, what about me? Did he forget me? After hearing everyone's opinion, all I want to do is get Kokushibo out of this box so that he can beat the fudge out of them except for Giyuu, Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Kagaya. Maybe Mitsuri and Muichiro too I guess.