Chapter 16

(Y/N)'s POV

"I will go outside and check on them," I said. Aoi nodded and then I walked outside.

"SIT UP STRAIGHT! I SAID SIT UP STRAIGHT! YOU MISERABLE BASTARDS!" Zenitsu yelled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Inosuke asked angrily. Suddenly, Zenitsu punched him and made him slam into the wall which made me gasp and ran to him.

"Inosuke are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"What'd you do that for, Zenitsu? Tell Inosuke you're sorry!" Tanjiro said.

"HUH? YOU GUYS SAY YOU'RE SORRY! APOLOGIZE TO ME! HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE YOU'D COME BACK FROM HELL WHEN YOU WERE IN HEAVEN. ALL YOU DID WAS FROLIC WITH GIRLS ALL DAY, SO WHY DID YOU COME BACK LOOKING WRECKED? GET DOWN ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES AND APOLOGIZE. COMMIT SEPPUKU!" Zenitsu yelled while pointing at Tanjiro and Inosuke.

"How can you commit such a thing?" Tanjiro asked.

"SHUT UP, YOU GOODY-GOODY, TALKING FOREHEAD! JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN, GOT THAT?" Zenitsu yelled as he grabbed Tanjiro's hair. "YOU'RE ALLOWED TO TOUCH GIRLS! YOU GET TO HAVE YOUR BODIES MASSAGED! WHEN YOU PLAY THAT CUP GAME, YOU GET TO TOUCH THEIR HANDS! WHEN YOU PLAY TAG, YOU GET TO TOUCH THEIR BODIES! ALL GIRLS HAVE NICE CHESTS, GREAT BUTTS, AND STRONG THIGHS. THEY SMELL SO NICE WHEN THEY PASS BY, AND IT'S A JOY JUST TO LOOK AT THEM."

I put my hand on my mouth when Zenitsu ripped off some of Tanjiro's hair then he started flailing in the air.

"Knock it off. You're not making any sense. When you lose to someone smaller than you, it destroys your soul," Inosuke said.

"OH, POOR YOU! INOSUKE, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN CLOSE WITH A GIRL BEFORE, HUH? RIGHT, YOU WERE RAISED IN THE MOUNTAINS. NO WONDER YOU'RE A LATE BLOOMER! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU," Zenitsu said.

"That's it," Inosuke angrily said and went in front of Zenitsu. "I've stepped on a female kid before. How's that?"

"THAT'S AN AWFUL THING TO DO. NOT GOOD, NO GOOD. THAT'S NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANY GIRLS LIKE (Y/N). I'M REALLY SURE THAT (Y/N) DOESN'T EVEN LIKE YOU," Zenitsu said.

"You're wrong. I can get as many girls as I want just like (Y/N) because she obviously likes me," Inosuke took off his mask and held my face. "Watch me." I was confused about what he was doing. Then, his face got close to mine and he kissed me which made my eyes widen. Tanjiro and Zenitsu's jaws dropped. Tanjiro came over and pulled me away from Inosuke.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tanjiro and Zenitsu yelled.

"Kissing (Y/N)," Inosuke said as he put his mask back on.

"YOU CAN'T JUST KISS WITHOUT HER CONSENT," Tanjiro yelled. I decided to end this argument by pulling their ears.

"Okay, that's enough. You all still have to do your rehabilitation training," I said as I pulled them back inside.

Not even a few minutes later, Zenitsu was being stretched by Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo.

"What is wrong with him?" I said to myself as I had a disgusted look on my face.

"That guy has what it takes. I'm always fighting back tears from the pain, but he's laughing," Inosuke said.

"I shall take you on," Aoi said sitting down in front of the table

"I would never splash tea on a girl," Zenitsu said with sparkles around him. Aoi and the girls groaned.

"Now then, full-body training. Begin!" Suddenly, Zenitsu immediately disappeared which made Aoi look around.