Chapter 2

We met up with Dally and began our days journey around town. We headed over to the auto shop first. As we walked up to a group of men outside, one of them pulled their blade ready to fight another guy. In that moment I had a great idea. I pulled out my switch and stood right in the middle of the two men before they started fighting.

"Why don't you settle this like real men," I said looking between the two. "Real men don't take the easy way out of a fight with weapons."

Both men just stared at me in shock. They were still just standing there so I walked up to the first guy, grabbed his blade from his hands and same for the other guy. I then walked to the empty space between them again. I imitated a referee as I swung my arm into the air to to bring it all the way back down. "Fight!"

I stepped back and they were at it. I quickly walked over to Pony, Johnny, and Dally. They were probably clueless as to why I just made that interaction with those guys. "Quick let's go," I insisted as I walked up to them.

As if on que the police pulled up and we where already heading out. I realized I still hadn't told them why I had that interaction. I hold up the blades that I took. "I just conned two blades and I don't get any congratulations?," I say jokingly.

Dally looks from the blades back to me. "Impressive kid."

Pony just looked at me and said, "You are going to have to teach me some of your tricks."

I smile and nod in agreement. I look over at Johnny and his expression of amazement quickly turns to a smile half a mile wide when our eyes interlock.

I've never noticed it before but Johnny has impressive, deep brown eyes. Although his eyes are glossed over like there are a million secrets hiding underneath. Nevertheless, they make my heart race.