Chapter 3

I was so focused on Johnny and him on me that we didn't even realize the others had started walking ahead. "Are you two going to stand around all day or are you coming with us?" Pony shouted over his shoulder.

We both started blushing and quickly walked to catch up with them.

We all walked to the local convenience store where I was friends with the owner. When we walked in I walked over to the counter while the boys were getting their stuff. "Hey Phil. How are you?" I asked the owner.

"Hey y/n! It's good to see you. Pretty good and yourself?" He asked while returning a smile.

"Oh not so bad myself. How's Linda doing? Has she been working on anymore paintings?" Linda is his wife.

"She's great. She barely leaves the house these days because all she's doing is working on her paintings."

"Oh well that's wonderful. Do you think I could swing by to visit and look at them today?"

"I'm sure she would love that. Would you like me to call her?"

"Yes please. One moment."

I walk over to the boys to see if they want to come. "Im going to the owners house to see his wife's paintings. Any of you want to come?"

"Why don't you three go and meet up with me before the movie tonight." Dally exchanged glances with all of us.

Pony and Johnny nodded. I walked back over to the counter to make sure it was okay that I brought them. Then we were off.