Hide

*Mia's P.O.V*

I stare at Rosalie as her hand cups my face, gently looking inspecting my face. Maybe because I had frozen up and just stared at her after she called me baby. I see the corner of her lips curl up slightly.

"Are you going to take your turn sweetheart?" Rosalie asks, making me shake my head. I didn't want to take my eyes off of her. That sounded like an absolutely terrible plan but I would do it if she made me. I would be very sad though because she was very pretty to look at and I loved staring at her.

"Come on darling, I would love it if you would take your turn," Emmett tries to convince me. I wrinkle my nose up at his words, a small pout on my lips. I didn't want to take my turn, I wanted to just cuddle with Rosalie. How come he didn't understand that?

Rosalie adjusts her hold on me, tilting my head up slightly. I nuzzle into her, my nose pressing into her neck. She smells so nice, it was amazing to get to cuddle so close to her and get to smell how sweet her scent was.

"I'll play for her Em, she clearly isn't feeling up to playing anymore. I can just tell," Rosalie says. I smile slightly, content with letting her hold me while my head was feeling fuzzy. I'm sure it would go away eventually but for now I was happy to enjoy her hold and let her play for me.

I close my eyes, just enjoying her gentleness. I hum slightly as I feel her hand rest on the back of my head, holding my head in place as she constantly has to move around to move the pieces. Luckily her hand keeps my head from moving around too much.

"Mmm, are you comfortable?" Rosalie asks, her voice quiet. I nod my head, tightening my grip on her shirt when she continues to move. I open my eyes slightly, huffing when she has the audacity to stand up. I wrap my legs around her waist, burrowing my face further into her neck.

"The game is over little one," Rosalie says, making me huff as I pout slightly. I didn't want the game to be over, I was happy just being held.

"I think she would prefer we play another game rather than you make her move," Emmett says as Rosalie shifts me up onto her hip . I whine at being moved, earning a small laugh from Rosalie.

"I know, I would love to be greedy with your time but I don't think that Esme would like it if I decided not to share you," Rosalie chuckles as she carries me out of the room. I frown slightly when I feel like we're going downstairs, peeking out to see that Esme is sitting on the couch. I look at her with wide eyes, pouting when Rosalie tries to set me down.

"You don't want me to hold you, I promise that I can give cuddles just as good as Rosalie," Esme says. I bow my head slightly, huffing when Rosalie hands me over. As soon as I'm in Esme's arms, I snuggle into her. She smells nice, not as nice as Rosalie does though.

"What is she doing?" Carlisle's voice makes me lift my head up slightly, looking at him. I hold out my arms to him, smiling slightly when he reaches out to take me. He happily takes me from Esme, lifting me up onto his hip.

I nuzzle into him, pressing my face into his neck to smell his scent. He also smells good, not as good as Rosalie though. Maybe she was just the best smelling person in the world. I thought that sounded correct, my head fuzziness deciding that I had the right opinion.

I sigh slightly when Carlisle rests me on his hip, whining slightly as he taps my nose when I try to look at him to show how upset he was making me. He doesn't seem to care though, a small smile on his lips.

"Is it really so bad for me to try and make you more comfortable?" Carlisle teases me gently, making me pout. I did not agree to be bullied by this man or his stupid happy smile. I turn back to Esme, reaching for her. She laughs softly as she stands up, taking me from Carlisle.

"I am so sorry darling, they're just bullying you aren't they sweetheart?" Esme asks, making me sniffle slightly as I nod my head. She was absolutely right, they were bullying me and she had to save them from me. She hums slightly, making me blink my eyes as I nuzzle into her. I decided she was my new favorite, my only favorite now.

"I'm starting to regret bringing her downstairs, especially now that she seems to have a new favorite," Rosalie says, making me puff out my cheeks slightly. I did not speak those words out loud! How dare she act like I had? For all she knew I never thought that.

"She's so indignant," a voice, Edward, I think says. I look at him, confused about what he was talking about. He's got his head tilted, a small smirk on his lips as he taps the side of his head.

"Weird meanie," I mumble, earning a laugh from Esme.

"Yeah, he is being a weird meanie," Esme agrees as she smiles slightly, adjusting her hold on me.

"Don't agree with her!" Edward says, making me smile slightly at the fact that Esme had agreed with me and not him. I stick my tongue out slightly at him, giggling slightly when he rolls his eyes. It's very clear that he was just mad that I was the favorite! I was clearly the favorite based on the fact that Esme was holding me and not him.

I hide my face into her neck with a small smile. I squeal slightly when she bounces me slightly, making me giggle even harder when she huffs and adjusts me.

"So dramatic, aren't you baby?" Esme says, again saying that word that makes me feel so small.