.10

Andrea

"Do you wanna do something tonight?" Jack brought me out of my concentration towards the movie.

" what do you have mind?" I pointed my attention towards Jack.

"The hotel has a bar downstairs, you wanna go?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Let me get ready first" I got up and went to go pick out an outfit.

After I had finished getting ready we downstairs to the bar. Saying "Bar" might be underrated, this is a full on club. We showed the bouncer our room key to prove that we are staying here. But I'm still wondering why they asked from some type of information that we're staying here and not our ID. We walked in and the scent of alcohol was at its strongest.

"What do you want to drink?" Jack asked me walking to the bar.

"Suprise me" I said not knowing any alcohol drinks.

He ordered us drink, over and over again. By midnight I was officially fucked up. We were dancing to a remix of Black Widow.

By the time the song ended we were making out.

.

I woke up to my phone ringing from a message. I quickly sat up to grab it but was held back from a pain in my head. My first hangover.

When I finally got the strength to get myself together, I noticed I was naked. I looked around the room to find all my clothes and Jacks thrown all over the place. I panicked and ran to the bathroom to the a shower which I desperately needed.

I changed into some joggers, crop top and my red jacket with some converse. When I got out Jack was still sleeping to I went to go find Lux to make it less awkward if he woke up.

I found her sittng on the couch watching Wild n' Out.

"Lux, Lux!" I tried not to slip and fall.

"Andrea? What's up?" She took a bite of her Burger.

"I have a problem!" I said.

"With Jack leave with all your money?" She asked.

"What? No" I answered.

"Oh, well than I don't think I'll be much help" She gave me a sorry look.

"How would you help me in that situation?" I regretted asking.

"Well, I'm friends with this guy Marcel. He's always in need of strippers. Are you flexible?" She asked.

"Yeah, but my dream isn't to become a striper" I said.

"You should really join. You get paid v-" I cut her off.

"Lux! Jack and I had sex!!" I probably shouldn't have yelled that out.

"Really? That was all? Dude, he's gonna be your husband. Theirs nothing bad with that" She started laughing.

"This isn't funny. I lost my virginity while I was drunk" I said.

"Okay, look. Jack and you are getting married. Most people that are engaged are probably already pregnant. What happened to you sounds amazing to some people" She said honestly.

"You love Jack right?" She asked.

If only she knew. But what she said got me thinking, I know I didn't love Jack, I barely know him. But for some reason, I'm not freaking out so bad. A part of me is acting like this because I'm kind of happy.

"Of course I do" I lied.

"Alright, so you having sex doesn't change anything. You just experienced something you both are going to be doing often" She smiled and left.