.03

Jack's POV

Their was an hour left of school, and since we all had 2nd lunch. It meant we're having lunch now until school ends.

I've had about 7 classes with Andrea, the other 1 she had with the girls, the rest, she was alone. I hope it went well for her.

We were walking to the tables that were outside to meet the rest of the group.

When we finally got there, they passed us some Pizza. They guys snuck out of school to go get it. They do this all the time. I would have gone, but I had to show Andrea around.

"So how's t been?" Leslye asked her.

"Umm, good I guess" She answered.

"How come , 'I guess'?" Evelyn asked before she took a bite of the pizza.

"Just things that people have said." She said in a low voice.

"What did they say?" I asked.

"Some girls said I look like a whore, and some guys kept whistling at me during class, sadly, I have 2 classes with them" she told us.

"Who was whistling at you?" I asked.

"And the girls that called you a whore are the gossip, rumor, drama girls. They "assume" something, the. Go and tell everyone. But don't worry about them, nobody believes them" Evelyn told her.

"Just don't get so much in their bad side" Leslye added.

"Oh, and I don't know, these guys that all had on snap backs, sagged their pants way to low, they al-" she was cut off by my best friend, Jack.

"Oh, you mean "The Players" of our school. Yea, they're such swag fags" she told her.

We all laughed. The next thing I knew, the principle was standing right next to me.

"Ms. Miller, may I speak to you real quick, you to Gilinsky" he said.

We both looked at each other and got up. We walked into his office and sat down.

"Did we do anything wrong?" Andrea asked him.

Andrea's POV

"No, I just wanted to ask something that has been on my mind before you two ran out of the office" He answered me.

I think I knew what he meant.

"And that is?" I asked.

"The ring" he said.

"What about it?" Jack asked.

"That is an engagement ring, and it is on your left hand on your ring finger. Are you engaged? And if you are, than to whom?" He asked.

"I do think that matters to you, Sir" I told him.

"Well it does" He said getting a bit of an attitude.

"Yes, I'm engaged. Is their a problem with that?" I asked giving some attitude back.

"Yes, you are way to young. The boy who proposed is very stupid and all he wants is sex" He said.

If only he knew the truth.

"And who is it? Because if he knew that you and Jack have been hanging out together like a coupe, I don't think he would like that" He told us.

"You don't know everything, so don't say anything" Jack said.

"It does not matter. If a boy at this age proper, all he wants is sex" He started to get louder.