.08

Andrea's Pov

My mom and Jacks mom called me earlier saying that we should get started on the planning. They want us to have a spring wedding, they say the weather is amazing in the spring. We were all just going throgh a bunch of wedding magazines, the boring part of the planning.

Jack and I have been texting eachother.  They took me out of school, but Jack stayed.

Jack G: Mr. Gracia passed the fuck out

Jack texted me about our history teacher.

Me: What did you guys do ?!

I sent him while laughing.

"Andrea! Focus, We need to complete this by today" My mom said.... For the tenth time.

"Sorry" I apologized.

My phone dinged. I tried my hardest to no pick it up. I started to bite my nails to stop me.

"Hun, Are you okay?" Jacks mom asked.

"Um, Yea, I just need to use the bathroom.  Excuse me" I said picking up my phone and taking it with me.

I sat on the sink and looked at his message.

Jack G: Nothing!  Sammy & I just put NyQuil in his coffee

Me: Oh Geez! What is everyone doing now?

Jack G: Just talking and hanging around. Some people left the class.

Me: Lol, Okay. I'll text you later, got to go back to looking at dresses. Kill me now

Jack G: Bye

I flushed the toilet like if I actually used it and went back out to the living room.

"So, spring is in 6 month's,  so we have to be fast with certain things" My mom said to me.

I nodded my head.

"Okay, So do you know where you want it to be?" I asked both of them.

"Um, we were thinking at Aztec Chapel. It isn't to big, but it isn't small" Jacks Mom, London said.

"Yea, Okay" I smiled. Honestly, I just wanna get this over with.

"Well I think that's all we have to cover for today, You are free to go" My mom said.

By that time I was already out the door. I decided to go back to school. Not like that,  school ended by now already. Jack has football practice and I want to watch. Leslye, Evelyn, and I are going to watch.

Music started to play.

This heavy crown
You can always please the crowd, But I am still not bowing down
This heavy crown
It comes and goes around and when it's time, I'll pass it proud, But bitch I got it now!

After a few seconds, I realised that that wasn't a song on the radio but my ringtone.... Oh My Lord.

I picked it up and saw it was Evelyn. I put her on speaker as I drove.

"Hey!" I said.

"Are you coming!?" I heard Leslye's voice.

"Get the fuck off me" Evelyn said.