.01

Jack's POV

I was getting ready for dinner with my parents and their friends. They say it's important so I have to go, I would rather just stay here and sleep. It was my plan for today.

"Jack! Hunny, are you ready?" My mom asked.

"Yea, I'll be right there" I told her then adjusted my tie.

I walked downstairs and went to grab my sunglasses.

"Oh, before I forget, you have to take your car, Hun." My mom told me.

"Okay. Why exactly?" I asked her.

"You'll understand later, just take it and meet us there. Bye, Hun" she told me before grabbing her purse.

"Bye?" I told my parents, but of course, it came out like a question.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and walked outside.

〰〰〰〰〰

Andrea's POV

I put on my necklace and checked if I looked good. I decided I looked fine and walked downstairs.

"You ready to go, Sweetie?" My mom asked. I nodded my head.

"Hey, you both look gorgeous" my dad told us.

"Thanks" I told him.

"Thanks, Hun" My mom told him and gave him a kiss. I looked away grossed out.

"Give me a warning next time, please" I joked around. They both glared at me.

"Anyways, we have to go before we're late." My dad reminded us.

"Who are we meeting anyways?" I asked.

"Umm, old, old friends" my mom told me.

➖➖➖➖

We walked in to the restaurant called, 'Royalty'. I just followed my parents since I have never been here and it's quite large, and I'm also afraid of breaking something since everything here look expensive.

We walked up to a table with two people already sitting down, I'm guessing that's them.

Jack's POV

I walked in the restaurant and told the person at the desk that I'm meeting people here and let me through.

I jogged to the table my parents had told me we were sitting at.

When I got there, I noticed everyone was here. That was a bit awkward.

I introduced to myself to the two adults and the girl around my age.

I sat to the left of my mom and in front of the girl, Andrea.

➰➰

It was quiet between me and the girl, but our parents were talking the whole time

"So are you guys enjoying your meal?" Her mom asked.

We both nodded our head and said yes.

"That's good, that's good. So we have something to tell you guys" she told us.

I saw the look in all of their faces, and it didn't look to good. I started to worry. I then saw my mom pull out rolled up parchment paper.

She handed the paper to the both of us.

Andrea's POV

We read through the whole thing.

"Ever lasting feud ........ Thee Shall be killed ...... No interactions with each other ..........." He read out the main thing in each paragraph.