.04

Andrea's POV
All the my things were in the boxes in both of my parents cars. I threw many things away that I didn't really need.
I looked at my old - now empty - room. I can't believe I'm going to have to sleep with someone I don't even know.
Their was so many memories here.
Me and Indie would have dance battles, we would put makeup on each other's faces and make ourselves look like clowns, we would talk about everything here. This room has my best memories. Nothing could replaces them.
"Come on hunny, everything's in the truck, it's time to go" My mom said.
"I'm going to miss this room" I told her.
"I know you are, Hunny. But you'll make more memories in your new room" She told me.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Like how you're going to wake up to your husband everyday, you're going to grow old there ......You're going to make babies in that room" She told me.
She failed and trying to make is seem amazing. I mean come on, the thought of me and Jack in bed together, naked, with physical contact. That makes me sick to my tummy.
"Mom, don't. Me and Jack aren't going to do that" I told her.
"Well if you want to get a divorce you're going to have to. Now come on, don't want to keep your father waiting" She said.
She was right, if I wanted to get divorced from him like we planned we had to, you know. I had that thought out to the back of my head. But now it's all that's on my mind. Their has to be a way out of it.
I walked outside and into the back seat. I put on my earphones and set it on random. The song, "Partition" By: Beyonce, came on. I put it high and jut shut my eyes and hoped this was all a dream.
〰〰〰〰
"Hunny, Andrea, wake up" I felt a tug on my shoulder.
I opened my eyes and noticed it was mom.
"We're here, come on. Everything is already set up" She told me.
I got out the car and wondered what the hell happened. Did I just sleep through all this? Wow.
"Well, Jacks parents left a few minutes ago, we should to." My dad told me.
"Umm, okay. Night guys." I said, still confused as what had happened.
I grabbed my phone and walk into the house. I gently three my phone on the counter, while I opened the fridge to see what was inside.
"Thanks for helping" A sarcastic Jack said behind me.
I didn't even bother to look behind me.
"Well if someone had told me we arrived, I would have helped" I defended myself.
He laughed along with me.
"I was actually the one that convicted them to let you sleep. They were about to drag you out the car, Literally." He told me trying to sound serious, but failed in the end.