Chapter [2]

Amity’s POV
I couldn’t get that girl off my mind and I don’t know why. She was just another fan who doesn’t even know me, just the character I play on TV. “Ohhh Mittens” my older siblings said busting into my room. “What do you want?” I asked not in the mood for their antics. “Who was that girl you met?” they asked teasingly in unison as they showed me a video of our interaction. “Just another fan” I replied not really believing what I was saying. “She’s cute” Emira  stated “do you think she’s single” Emira asked making me blush a little. “The better question is do you think her brother is single” Edric asked grabbing the phone from Emira to get a better look at him.

“I mean he’s cute but he can’t be that smart, he’s wearing a sweater in 100⁰ weather.” Emira said pointing out his poor fashion choice, “whatever green is my favorite color” Edric replied causing all of us to laugh. “Oh my God, you guys are so gay” I say  through chuckles “as if you have any room to talk” Emira replied through laughs. After we caught our breathe I checked the time and realized we were about to be late for registration. “Oh shit we’re going to be late.” I say jumping out of my bed. “Oh I totally forgot about that, what are we doing again” Edric asked. “Uhm, according to the schedule we’re going to be there for most of the week. Today we’re just setting up, answering questions, and signing autographs.” I stated reading our schedule.

“Ugggghhhh that sounds like so much work” Edric complained. “Perks of being famous, but look on the bright side,  you might run into Mr. Green Sweater.” I replied making Edric perk up “wait do you really think so” he asked making us laugh. “Yeah and who knows he might bring his little sister too” Emira said turning to me. “Well, we’ll never know If we never leave room, let’s go” I stated changing the subject. “We’re not done talking about this” Emira stated, “Well I am” I replied heading to our huge garage. “You guys want to go separately or all together?” I asked grabbing the keys to my red Lamborghini.

“You two go ahead, I have something I have to do first” Emira stated grabbing the keys to her blue Tesla. Me and Edric shared a knowing look “tell Viney I said hi” Edric said. “And if you go too far make sure to hide your neck this time, we don’t need you breaking the internet… again.” I added making her flush red “just go do your job” Emira said as we got in our cars “Yeah, yeah, whatever, meet you at the convention center” Edric said as we pulled out of the driveway.

                        Luz POV

When we got back to the hotel I immediately framed the autograph then wrapped it in 50 rolls of bubble wrap. I was still freaking out from my interaction with Amity Blight.  I told Vee about it too she was only a little less excited about it then I was. The autograph said To Luz Noceda I’m glad you’re a fan -Amity and the coolest part was it was signed with a heart. I’ve never heard of Amity Blight signing autographs with a heart before. I could have spent the whole day just reading and re reading the autograph but Vee reminded me and Hunter that we had to get to the convention center by 12:00 if we wanted to redeem our tickets.

I quickly but carefully put the autograph in my suitcase proud of my wrapping ability before leaving the hotel. “Okay let’s go!” I exclaimed excitedly as I grabbed my phone and my bag. “Ugh what’s so cool about this show anyway, it’s so lame” Hunter stated rolling his eyes. “You weren’t saying that when you saw Edric’s character for the first time” I stated with a chuckle as I remembered his gay panic. He blushed and turned away. “Come on its 11:30 we’re going to be late” Hunter said changing the subject. “Right we wouldn’t want you to miss the interview with Edric Blight” I said teasingly as we walked out my room.

When we got to the convention center I was not surprised to see that the line was wrapped around the block. Everyone was wearing cosplay and talking about theories, it was so cool to see. We took our spot behind a boy and a girl that looked about our age. I could hear them arguing under their breath about something. “There’s absolutely no way, have you seen him” the girl asked in a low voice “Yeah that’s why I said it” the boy replied. “Uhm hi I’m Luz, if you don’t mind, what are you talking about?” I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

“Oh, hi I’m Willow and this is my friend Gus, sorry I didn’t notice we were talking that loud, we were just talking about head cannons.” The girl replied turning around to look me in the eye, “oh cool, what did you head cannon, also I love your cosplay is that an OC?” I replied noticing her outfit “Yeah, I’m a witch who uses plant magic to help protect herself and her friends.” She said enthusiastically “that’s so cool but don’t witches live in the underground.” I say interested in her character “yep but don’t worry she can take care of herself.”

Willow replied with a proud look on her face.  ”Ooh, tell me more” I say excitedly ”sorry, no can do you’ll just have to read my fanfic to find out, Gus might be their too.” Willow replied with a smirk “wow, getting me interested in your OC just to promote your fanfic,  that’s so annoying, but I can respect it what’s your username name and what apps do you use?” I ask taking out my phone. “The main three, and my username is Willow_park” she replied and I sent her a follow.

“By the way, the head cannon we were talking about was that Gus thinks DL is gay, and I just had to disagree with him on that, but what do you think.” Willow asked making me think for a moment, “I have to agree with Gus on this one DL is definitely gay” I replied with a chuckle. ”WHAT!?” Willow exclaimed not agreeing with us “have you seen him” I replied.“What? Straight guys can’t be well groomed” Willow answered still not agreeing with us.

“The sexual tension he has with the king is so thick you can cut it with a knife” I argued. “That’s exactly what I said” Gus agreed, we continued to argue even bringing my siblings in on the debate until Willows’ face shifted from laughter to surprise “holy shit” Willow said shifting her attention to the street behind me. The entire line turned to see a red Lamborghini holding not one but two of the Blight siblings. Both me and Hunters’ face flushed red as the two celebrities waved at us. I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting week.

A/N: So yeah I'm officially back and of course my mental health is horrible. I mean what type of fanfic would this be if I wasn't thinking about going to therapy. Anyway I'm probably going to try and post every other day but I make no promises. If you've read any of my other books you should know keeping a schedule isn't my strong suit. And for those of you waiting for my wrong number book to come back out I have a draft ready I just need to finish it up. Last but not least I will try to post on Too Late more, it's just crossovers are harder to write then expected. Anyway I tried to get this out by 10 I hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good day/night/ afternoon peace ✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾