How We Met

Licorice Cookie's POV:

When I was walking in our super evil hide out (It's a head cannon that Licorice would call it that), Pomegranate cookie walked up to me and stoped.

When I stoped too she had this stern look on her face like she normally does.
"Come to the conference room at 5:00p.m. on the dot" she said. "And what if I don't?" I sneered.

She shot me a death glare and I went quiet.
As she left, since it was 3:25p.m. I had some time left and decided to go outside in the forest to get away from how awful Pomegranate treated me.

When I was leaving I saw Mushroom Cookie behind me. They were tugging on my cloak so I sighed and took them with me.

As I was walking while ranting to Mushroom Cookie, I heard music and so did Mushroom and they walked off to get closer.

So of course I also had to get closer and as I did, I quickly picked up Mushroom Cookie and hid behind a tree so that the person playing the music could not see us.

When me and I looked at the cookie I was in awe, how could this cookie be so pretty I thought.

Then I noticed that animals were sounding him

They must be struck by his beauty t- NOOOOO! WHAT AM I THINKING!?As I was self lecturing myself in my head,

Poison Mushroom Cookie was just staring at me, pointing. I was confused so I looked to see what he was pointing at.

When I looked I saw that the cookie that we were watching had noticed us. I panicked and picked up Poison Mushroom as fast as possible and ran like the wind.

I then looked back to make sure the cookie was not following us and he was not, so I slowed down.

Poison Mushroom Cookie looked like he wanted to go back so I gave him head pats since there was no way in hell I was going back to be confronted by that beautiful cookie.

"Pats!" Poison Mushroom cheered, sounding very happy. I then smiled to myself and decided to head back to the our super evil castle.

When me and Poison Mushroom got back I checked the time and it read "4:57". I started to panic for a second then ran as fast as possible to get to the conference room.

When I had arrived at the conference room, everyone else was there. Them Pomegranate spoke up "As everyone is here we may as well start." the meeting was soooo boring.

It was finally over so I left. During that meeting all I could think about was that cookie...
Could this be love at first sight? NOT AGAIN!!!STOP THINKING THESE THOUGHTS BRAIN!!!HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW ME AND I ONLY LOOKED AT HIM FOR LIKE...How many minutes did I look at him for again...

After a lot of debating I finally came to a decision and said
"Alright I'll go back tomorrow!"