Alright..!

3rd Person

Clover looked at Herb. Herb began ot get nervous "I-Its fine you don't have to talk about it now..!" Herb was worried that they had done the absolute worst to him. Clover, again, looked at Herb "No it's alright really. I will tell you"  Clover said.

" Before I tell you, I have a question." Clover now looked slightly worried. "Ask away" Herb chuckled. "How did you find me..?" Herb looked slightly surprised on how out of everything that was the question. "Well I got tired of everyone saying things like 'Gingerbrave and his friends will find him!' so I ran into the woods and apparently, luck was on my side" Clover thought that Herb misunderstood him so he said it more clear this time.

"No, how did you find my body...I mean I have bandages over my head." Herb mouthed a word that looked like 'oh' and replied to the cookie infront of him. " When I found you, you were out cold" Clover also heard Herb mutter something else under his breath but he couldn't hear him. "Thank you Herb, I needed to confirm if I was right"

Back the hidden castle where Dark
Entrances Cookie is:

"YOU MORON!" Dark Entrances cookie's yells could be heard throughout the whole castle. She was yelling at Licorice, who was half awake holding and ice pack to his face. "HOW COULD YOU LET THOSE TWO ESCAPE YOUR LUCKY THAT WE HAVE POMEGRANATE ON OUR SIDE OR ELSE YOU WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!!" Upon hearing this, Pomegranate was filled with joy and a small smile was plastered on her face. Licorice just looked down at the ground, defeated.

Dark Entrances Cookie brought her volume back down and said "Useless cookie, I give you one task that only required you getting that cookies trust then convincing him that maybe where not that bad and then he would tell us where the castle is and yet you fail." Anyone could easily tell that she would never trust Licorice with a task again.

"Pomegranate cookie" Dark Entrances Cookie said. Pomegranate cookie stoped day dreaming and replied as quickly as she could "Yes, master?" Pomegranate loved when Dark Entrances talked to her. "I want you to continue telling me on how you found out where the kingdom is"

A/N: I'm sorry it's kind of short I just thought I should get a chapter out ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭