18?

3rd POV:

Licorice shifted towards Clover with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. He clearly was happy that they could now be friends yet, he acted like he didn't care. "Alright Fineeee...I'll be your friend"

He said, mimicking an annoyed child. Clover could only smile from his childish ways. Licorice grew flustered at the cookies chuckle.

"H-HEY! DON'T LAUGH!" Licorice's face grew redder from the second. Finally, his face slowly returned to it's normal color.

After a few moments of silence, Clover shifted uncomfortably on the floor. He kept shifting over and over again. Then he started to slightly shiver. It had grew dark in this time, mostly because Clover had no idea what time it was when he left Herb's home.

Clover's shaking had became rather noticable. "Kinda cold isn't it...ha...ha" Clover let out.

Clover's POV:

I was freezing, I had forgotten to grab my coat and clothes because of how much of a rush I was in to leave. It's not like they were in the best condition right now... Probably smelled horrible.

Yet I was left with a plain white T shirt and some comfortable jeans. Then, I heard Licorice speak up "Your shaking is getting really annoying..." Before I had a chance to react to his sudden comment I felt arms hug me.

I started over my shoulder to be met with the face of non other than Licorice cookie. "Just shut up already..! And DON'T you dare say anything..!" Was he being nice..? I didn't really expect this from him, but it felt really nice. Like their was no one else in the world but him and me, innocently cuddling forever...

"Hey Licorice..." I finally spoke. "What"

"Thank you..." He looked shocked then a smut grin popped on his face along with slight
pink cheeks. "You should be grateful!" He was loud, but I didn't care.

I looked out the window of the tree house only to be greeted by a pitch black sky. "Ah, Licorice I have to go."

He immediately let go and got back up, almost like a bomb would set off if he didn't. He made he way to the ladder with his cloak dragging behind him. "I'll come back tomorrow, do you maybe want to come back and hang out or something..."

Being this nervous about asking someone to hang out wasn't normal... What was happening? "What time..." He stood facing the ladder as if he didn't want me to see his face. "The same time that we came today, I suppose"  I had no idea what time I had came here but I'd figure that out later.

"Alright then, good-bye" He stated as if all of his childishness was drained from him.

A/N: So I have no idea if this is actually chapter 18 or not, I'm just guessing.